Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

certiffied voice and accent training

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    khan

hai

i am a Team leader in a call center and i want to know more about the american accent

Maria

Thanks Maria

charlotte

Hi,

Can some one define a neutral accent to me.

Victor

Hi there!

I’d like to know if there is any institute providing certified voice/accent/fluency/ training in chennai which conducts crash courses on the same.Please let me know some of the branded institutes like these in CHENNAI and also advice me which one will be the BEST place for my money to find value.

Ajai Bhatnagar

Dear Padma,
    Yes, there is sch training institute.

lalitha

can i buy a CD or audio cassette in India – bangalore which gives practice sessions on accent nuetralization?

M. Sardar

We are into training for doctors,nurses and all student categories. We need our students to be trained in soft skills & accent training, how do we go about it.

Tsunami3k

My message to all who want to improve their accent is watch more enlish movies. Concentrate on the way the people speak,lip movements and if possible try and read a lot of books aloud, do it from of a mirror .. that would help u neutralize your accent and its should help u solve your accent/regional accent problems.

Madan.B.J

how can i improve my accent, Is there any free training institute in Bangalore…

Umesh

I’d like to know if there is any institute provide voice/accent/fluency/ training in Bangalore which conducts crash courses on the same.

padma

hi! umesh,

yes there is one its called languagerite,

sam

can any one explain what voice and accent training comprise of? and what does one hv to do to become a v ‘n’ a trainer?

would be v. thankful if someone cld reply immediately

jay

Hi,

I want to know does courses imparted by call center training institute really helps. If yes name some genuine institutes in Mumbai.

nimisha

hello sam and all,
    there is a lot that goes into understanding the concepts of voice and accent. have been working in various call centers for 3 years and know a lot.

Raguram

Hi All,

There is a 2- day workshop for all those aspiring for a break in call centers. It includes personality development, accent training,telephone skills etc.
    Its happening at East cultural assosiation in Indranagar (next to new horizan school) Bangalore on 21 st Nov.9.00 am onwards.I think they are charging a small fee . They are conducted by industry experts . It seems its goin to be very useful.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 144 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.