Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center – Servers Vs Switch

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Navin

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me evaluate between a Server and a switch based call center????

I am in the Process of setting up a call center for my Company. I dont see the call center expanding more than 50 seats in the coming years. We already have an EPBAX(Alcatel 4400)& out Toll free number in place.

G.Gadadhar

You can go for a server based call center as you are expecting to expand more than 50 seats.

Ajai

Hi Navin,
    I think Mr. Gadadhar got you wrong. You DON’T expect to expand beyond 50 seats. SERVER BASED SOLUTION IS IEAL FOR YOU. But please be sure because beyond 50 these solutions are not stable as yet.
    Regards,
    Ajai Bhatnagar

G.Gadadhar

Dear Mr. Ajai,

Kindly read my message as ‘You can go for a server based call center as you not are expecting to expand more than 50 seats’ instead of You can go for a server based call center as you are expecting to expand more than 50 seats.

With Regards,
    G.Gadadhar

R P Singh

I am subdivisional engineer in BSNL at Dehradun. We are proposing to install a call center of 10 seats initially and then expand it to 25 seater after six months.Can you suggest which call center will be suitable for us.

V.Krishnamachari

Mr.Singh,
    Server Based callcenters are absolutely capable of doing anything as compared to PBX based call centers. More over server grade offers all the required tech solutions like PBX, ACD, Recording, Multimedia queing etc., in a single box thereby eliminating the need multivendor solution and support. There is no actual limit of no. of agent supported. Server grade solutions are good even for more than 100 seater solution.

Hi Navin,

If you already have a Alcatel switch then you don’t need anything else. In case you need call routing then an ACD will be required or else just get an IVR and start.
    Ajai Bhatnagar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.