Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Freelance Accent trainers required

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ramesh

We are looking for Accent Trainers who can freelance. We need them in all cities- particularly Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Pune etc.

Please let me know if you are game for it!

All information will be kept confidential.

Ramesh

[Moderator’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Hi Ramesh

what are the salary package that u are offering for this and do you need trainers from these cities only or are you willing to relocate them as well.
    Thanks

Ramesh

This will be assignment based , probably once a week/month . And purely part time. We do not want to hire on permanent basis as we are not a call centre.
    Remuneration depends on your skills and the duration of the time we hire!
    Send in your resume ,so that our accent trainer can talk to you.

Ramesh

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Hi Ramesh

Kindly let me know where can i send my resume and also as i’am based in delhi, is there a requirement in delhi as well
    Regards
    Amit

Satyakam

Where do I send my resume? I am interested in freelancing in Mumbai.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.