Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

UK Accent training

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Andy Walton

Are there any UK accent training facilities in the Dehli area which are ran by UK staff

DEBOJYOTI HALDER

I WANT TO GET SOME STAFF ON U.K. ACCENTS BY MAIL IF U GIVE ME FREE

Nomi

I know that they are some accent training faciliy in pakistan but they use a speech terminology for that

Steward

Hello My name is Steward. Im looking for some stuff in the UK accent.
    Basics, on the UK accent. What are the things that are covered.

MAil me if its free.

Many Thanks

sam

yes i know there are couple of call centers who have UK accent trainers, if u want i can give u the details about them

Steward

Hi Sam,
    What Im lookin for is materrial.
    So to say the modules to be covered.

Many Thanks
    Steward.

Russ Sandlin

I am looking for US accent training in Islamabad. Is there anyone who does this?

Russ Sandlin

payal shah

i want to learn the uk accent can u please help me with that i live in india bombay

Sam

Hi, thanks for your speed reply.Im looking for material on on Uk accent and culture.
    As stated in your mail please give me details about the modules and not the trainers.

Warm reagrds,
    Steward.

SHAIK NIZAMUDDIN

hi sam ,i need to know what r the uk accent modules

Amardeep Oberoi

What are the problem areas in UK Accent. I think you have read todays story on this in HT. There is problem in UK Accent with all call centres. Identify the problems and then work on each separately. BT Process (directory) has problem with names.

Please let me know once you have identified one problem…

Noeline

Yeah, am interested in knowing about the UK accent training

Rachna Sharma

Hi
    I am an Accent Trainer and i will highly appreciate if you could send me some training material on UK Accent.

Feny

hi,
    would appreciate if someone give me Basics/more details on UK accent Training Module on the net (which is free!) and information on Specific areas of improvement for indian call centre agents!I’m a freelance accent/culture trainer from London.
    cheers,

Chirag Rao

Hello Sir/Madam,

I would love to join an Accent Modification Training (short term)course. I am coming there on a ‘Working Holiday Makers’ visa within a month to acquire UK accent.

I would be much grateful if you send me all the course details. I am not in a position to make any committment as I haven’t got the visa yet. As soon as I get the visa, I will have my enrollment confirmed.

Kindly send me all the details.

Regards,

Chirag Rao

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.