Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

need helps to start call center

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    anjani kumar

hi every body i would like to open small call center of 25 seats at indore. i need the help regarding to hardware requirement and total cost for 25 seats.

i hopw i will get the reply very soon and positively. at present i am in software bussiness

Ajai Bhatnagar

Hi Anjani,
    If you are aiming International business then this is not a viable size.
    Regards,
    Ajai Bhatnagar

anjani

hi ajai

if i think to start frm 50 seats then what u think how’s u help me in this. i need the full details of hardware requirement and how’s revenu generate as per employee hrs. i started frm this no to first get some exp then i increase the no of seats.

tobhavesh

Hi anjani

IF you want to know total project cost for 50 seater , min. investment apart from place will be Rs. 2.5 crore including Licenses,furniture,Hardware, IPLC for USA etc. !!
    You must have an camapign in Hand for min. 1 year contract
    I would suggest to go on a contract basis with CC , to check profitability first !!

Pankaj Garg

Hi Anjani,

Today there is an option to set up a 48 seat c center on VoIP as well
    The cost to set up such a center will be app 1.5 cr

Deepak Phatak

We would like to know from interested parties if we can jointly work on setting up a Call Center in Pune, India. We are an established US based IT consulting firm and have recently set up a state-of-the-art facility in Pune. We are looking for joint venture with parties who already have clients/projects from overseas for outsourcing in the areas of hosting inbound and/or outbound Call Centers, as well as other IT outsourcing possibilities. Please respond ASAP.

Atul Joshi

Hi,

We are in India based company mainly into the software outsouring.

We have some client from US who deal in health care and want to start a inbound/outbound call center.
    More likely if the parties are ready, they may go for performance based as well.. If any of the existing company who have infrastructure setup can lease out their facility or have joint venture with us. interested parites can send me the profile or the quotes. If possible current max seat availability

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.