Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre Set Up Details

• This topic has 164 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by vaibhav.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Lalit Tyagi

Hello Amit/Grace
    This totaly depend upon place but normally if yoy consider the value it comes INR 90,000 per seat.In that way you can calculate.
    Grace in which part of phillipines you want to setup call center. one of my client is having call center in manlia.If you can give us your mail id ,we can help you out.
    Mr amit If you also can give mail address of yours we can help you out.
    Grace and Amit we do also provide buisness.
    But if you want to know basic thing:-
    1.Computers
    2.Connectivity to usa,uk and canada
    3.lease line
    4.Dialler(software)
    5.VOIP
    6.Switch
    7.Dial pad and headphone
    So better you both give us mail id so that we can help you out.

Regards
    Lalit Taygi

Rajiv

I plan to setup a callcenter in New Delhi.

about 90 seater.

Can some body help me with how to go about it. Leaving the space / Land costs.

Amit

Hi Mr. Lalit Taygi, thanks for ur responce, as i have already mention in my privous msg. that i want setup the call center in calcutta(india). so keep this in mind you can provide me with the initiall investment detail, monthly expences, software/hardware required, licence required and from where….etc….etc.

Lalit Tyagi

Hello Rajiv
    Basically You can culate as 90,000 INR to 1,00,000 INR per seat.
    We do help people to setup call center and business also.If we do require our help.Please do provide us contact details of your.
    Regards
    Lalit Tyagi

Lalit Tyagi

Hello Mr Amit
    I got it.I will explain it what basic requirement it wud require.
    1.Computer
    2.Switch(Depend on seats)
    3.Router(Depend on Seats)
    4.VOIP Port(Depend Upon seat)
    5.Lease LIne(For voice packet)-512 KBPS is ok for 20 to 24 seat.
    6.Dialler
    Dialler again two types.PD and Progressive.
    Pd cost you from 25,000 to 1,00,000 for By out.
    You can go with byout or on rent basis.
    You can say mostly INR 1,00,000 to INR 1,20,000 would cost you per seat.

If you will go for monthly expense.That cost you $ 2.50 to $ 3.00 per seat per hour.
    Now you can calculate by this way.
    We also help organisation who want to setup call center.And provide them business.If you need and any help provide us your contact details.
    Regards
    Lalit Tyagi

Upendra Durgadas

Hi,
    I need information regarding setting an international in / outbound call centre 50 Seater in chennai for selling and 24/7 customer service of prepaid calling service product.

1. Legality to setup the business (India and US)
    2. Gateway setup to call US, UK and canada.
    3. 2 1800 Number for customer service.
    4. Tax details
    5. ISP provider

Looking forward for a reply back

Thanks & Regards

Upendra

Akshay

i am looking to set up a 20 seater call centre but 100,000 per seat looks very expensive .does this include the cost of the place (i mean workplace ) etc or is it just hardware and software cost ? i mean i can buy second hand p4 machines at around 5-6 k per machine ,the only cost deciding factor would then be server ,bandwidth,networking hardware,other voice based hardwre etc could some one give a detailed explanation please ?

which company is best for the bandwidth

Varun Jain

Hi Lalit,

Well, I would like to know in detail about the information provided by you to amit.
    I want to setup the centre in Gurgaon/Noida.

Please contact asap.

Raj kishor Rai

Dear Sir,
    Happy greetings of the day..

As I am from the hilly region of West Bengal and I am thinking to setup a center in my region. I would like to know what is the criteria that your esteemed company would be interesting on helping me to establish the center in my region which will be the first of its kind in my region. I would appreciate if you kindly furnish me the detail requirements on my part in order to proceed further with your help and suggestions.
    Kindly do me the correspondence through the mail till we come to a valid conclusion, then we will meet and decide further. Do send me all the detailed requirements.

Need to get some information on setting up a small call centre in Darjeeling

1) I need to know what the legal requirements are to set up a call centre and the amount of time needed to fulfill those requirements.

2) I also need to know what hardware would be required. And which phone system is recommended

3) i need to know how long it would take to have the call centre up and running.

someone can give me some information on where to start, it would be appreciated. I would be coming to India in April for and would like to have the call centre running within a month so that I can train the new staff over the next 3 months.

Thanking you & best regards

Raj kishor Rai

Aalap Shah

Hello Mr. Lalit:

I was hoping you would be able to help me understand what are the costs of leasing 10-15 seats within an existing call center. We would be looking for something that has a fully functional tech. infrastructure. Location is not really an issue. Also what type of bundled services does a call center that leases space actually provide? For instance do they provide tech support, hosting, bandwith, etc.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Hassan Mahmood

Setting up a 30 seat call center in Karachi, Pakistan. Currently shopping for services for international gateway providers and also for marketing. Pointers to any good resources would be appreciated. Hassan

Dr Shailendra Naresh Kulkarni

Hi,

Im planning to start a 50 seater call centre at ghaziabad.

wud you be able to help us set it up? wud you be able to provide us the business. over a period of 1 yr, with a set up cost of Rs 100,000 per seat, for a 50 seater, what wud be the business that i can expect to get

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Senkamalam. S

We are interested to set up a Call centre at Chennai,TamilNadu,India and in this regard looking for persons/organisation having detail technical knowledge and also who know how to partner with us for this project.

Please contact ASAP.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Valsan

What is EPABX,how its working in a call centere.What is the relation between voip and EPABX

ANDREW FAIRMAN

HII I AM ANDREW FAIRMAN, I WANT TO START A CALL CENTRE IN JAMAICA BUT I NEED SOME HELP IN REGARDS TO GETING STARTE4,HELP SUCH AS COMPUTERS,HEADSETS,IT TECHNICIUANS AND MANY MORE.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 165 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.