Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre Set Up Details

• This topic has 164 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by vaibhav.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Ashwini Renavikar

Dear All,
    I am a faculty in the field of IT and teaching core IT subjects in a renouned Management Institute in Pune. Presently I am collecting data regarding Occupational Hazards in call centre and BPOs. Request you to share your experience with me. Request you to send personal details and name of your organization , along with the core area of working.

Hope all of you will cooperate , thanks

-Ashvini

sanjeev

i want toll free no. for telephonic interview in call centre in india

Mark

Ashwini,

The hazards are:

Spread of FLU – Keyboards need to be wiped down by a disinfectant between use by multiple agents. The spread of by the close proximity of agents. FLU vacination should be HIGHLY recommend to all agents. It should be encourage or required that you do not come to work sick. Sick would be defined as aches, fever within 24 hours or anything other than clear mucas cough.

girish babu

Dear Friend,
    I would like to start a 10 footer Call center at kerala, a south indian state from indian sub-continent. i have no knowledge about this. but i am good at computers. currently i am running a computer training center. i would like to start a call center. please help me, and mail me about this.we have 10 computers and guys having good knowledge in conversation english. i want to know technical details and the total investment to start it.

GK Sampath

What is the average cost of one call from a call centre in india to US or UK. Pls specify in Rupees.

Nawab Ali ansari

I want to start my career from domestic call center in jaipur.Plz send me the information.

rakesh agarwal

we want to set up a 24 seat call center, can anyone plz give us the whole idea abt the investment and the technology to be used. the call center is supposed to be set up in east india

Sweta

Hi,
    We want to setup a domestic contact center in India. Can anybody please help with the requirements of setting it up and the cost involved?
    Thanks,
    Sweta

Mayur Punamiya

Hell All,

I am interested in starting International Call centre for IT related service in mumbai. Can anybody tell me the investment required for the same?
    Also I want to know how to approach the clients in US and UK?
    Can anybody provide website links which can fetch me some clients?

harish v

i want to set up a 30 seater call center in mumbai.I want to know the details about how to start and the investment.

P.Vinod Kumar

Hyderabad is happening place for BPO and IT related activity.I have space of 4000sqft and I am interested to settup a 50 setter call center, want to know more abt investment ,infrastructure required and how to get clients fromk UK,USA and Australia

Sonu Mane

hey P.Vinod Kumar
    As you said that hyderabad is a happening place for BPO and you have a place and like to know more about the investement etc are you only intrested in opening a International call center only why dont you try a domestic call center

Vishal Todi

Dear all,
    I am planning to open a domestic level call centre of the capacity up to 15 agents.From long time ,I was searching for some site and finally I found this.
    So please give me the suggestions regarding this.
    My proposed area for the call centre is Nagpur.(M.H.)

Amit

I want to setup an International Callcenter In Kolkata(Calcutta), India. I want to know how much is the Initiall investment , what r the hardware/software required, how much is the monthly expences(excluding agents salary)(all the figures in Rupees plz)
    I am also looking for some good US and UK process with good payouts for the startup.
    thank you,
    amit

grace

we wanna set up a call cventer here in the philippines we wanna know how much do we need to set up the 10 seater call center.
    I want to know how much is the Initiall investment , what r the hardware/software required, how much is the monthly expences, all in pesos please

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 165 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.