Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre Set Up Details

• This topic has 164 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by vaibhav.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    ARUN

HEY PRAKASH,

DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL CALL-CENTER HAS DIFFERENT NEED, FIRST YOU DECIDE IN WHICH MARKET YOU PEOPLE WANNA ENTER, B’COZ TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT ARE DIFFERENT, FOR DOMESTIC CALL-CENTER YOU CAN START WITH JUST TELEPHONE LINE’S AND COMPUTER(IN CASE OF OUTBOUND), HOWEVER AS PER YOUR PLAN YOU CAN GO FOR DIALER FOR DOMESTIC CALL CENTER AS WELL THAT WILL B OF GREAT HELP WHEN YOU WILL START INTERNATIONAL CALLL-CENTER. FOR DIALER YOU NEED ACD, DIALOGIC CARD, SERVER, PREDICTIVE DIALER SOFTWARE, HEAD SET, AND OFCOURSE COMPUTERS. YOU CAN USE THIS TECHONOLOGY FOR INBOUND CALL-CENTER AS WELL, WE CAN HELP YOU TO GET SOME VERY GOOD BUSINESS FROM INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS.

manny

I want to setup up a call center with low investment. Can anyone help me and give me details how to setup up

Paul

I’m having telecomms nightmares and although I may be slighlty out of topic I hope somebody will be able to offer some advice.

I live in England and for my work make a lot of international calls. What’s best technology to achieve high quality long distance calls? Most of the information on the internet talks about ‘low cost calls’ – but low cost isn’t always the best if the quality is poor!

At the moment I use either a domestic landline or a mobile phone. I find that the mobile gives me better quality (although far from perfect) at the moment- is this normal?

Is there any better technology I should consider?

What do call centres use? I’ve seen people talkinng about VOIP. How does the quality compare to mobiles/landlines?

Sorry for so many questions. I’ll owe anyone who can help a massive lunch and many drinks!!!

Cheers,

Paul

shalinder sharma

sir plz give me detals domastic call center detals those are stuted in NCR.

Saritha S.Mukherjee

Hi,

I am a novice to the BPO industry, interested to know about it. Can a BPO provide technical(engineering)services?. Can you please tell about the types of BPO industries?

Thanks and regards

Saritha S.Mukherjee

Warren

I’m looking to set up a data services center in India. I’m not sure of the location but I’m thinking it’ll be in the Delhi area. I have a few questions that I’d like to get answers too and of course I don’t need specific numbers but general ball park figures will be accepted.

facts:
    I’m looking to invest in a 30 manned center where it will serve as a hub for service and coordinator in the plastics arena. The company hasn’t operated in India at all and before we would like to build a plant in the area, we wanted to place a sales force to targe the plastic’s market & of course the center (within the center we want to set up a streamlined process for all of our international manfacturing plants (2 in the US, 1 in Mexico, and 1 in China). Currently all the plants are pretty much operating their own way and the business is seeking to streamline the process. We are targeting India becuase of the cost and educated workforce w/the possibility of creating a plant down the road).

Questions:
    1. We want to reserve a floor in a local office building preferably in the city to avoid various caste system problems and issues – what is the going rent rate for total expenses dealing with property (1 floor in an office builidng) and equpiment (20-30 pc’s, server, multi phone network – #800 number).

2. what is the going rate for service related/call center associates – please provide dollar amount in local currency not USD

3. I know the market there is pretty competitive, what are some various things that we cna put into place to keep employee turnover low. Rumors are that if you set up a call center there you need to have some major incentives in place to keep employees from quitting, as they can pretty much walk outside, interview, and have a new job the next day.

Babsy

hello there…we are just a newly-opened call center here in the Philippines and what we do is outboud calls offering Telemarketing Service to our prospects in UK and in US.

Our main problem is really with our system. Currently, we are using Skype, which our agents are always complaining about. They said that the lines are very scratchy, or that they cannot hear the client, or the client cannot hear them.

We have already have Bayantel, PLDT and Globe as our phonelines and we subscribed to DSL for our internet hoping that the problem would be solved.

I hope you can suggest any better mode of calling our prospects abroad aside from using SKYPE.

Thanks and I’m really hoping that you would reply to my query.

Dadi Bhote Hypersoft

Warren,

Yes some stories do abound. However we too run a center successfully. Maybe our experiences can be of any assistance do contact me . Look for my name on google or yahoo

maqsoos

i want to strat domestic call centre plz give me some information

sohail

Hi
    I have a very basic problem, i’ve just graduated in the UK and have found a gap in the mobile market. I want to set up a call center the problem is that it is very basic 6 handsets (MAX), and paper based applications. What i need to know is how do i split the line to all six handsets. what technology i need and how much it will cost.

s.shankar

Hi, This is shankar from chennai having medium based bpo setup. presently doing data processing, medical transcription and data entry. Actually i want to expand my operations to call centre minimum of 5 to 10 seats of capacity in a lease or in anyway.plz help me by giving useful guidelines.
    thanking you

Amit Bhutani

I am interested in setting up small size Contact Center or Transaction Processing Unit.Typicall to start with 30-50 seater.I need help in getting clients who are ready to outsource there business (domestic or International) and also consultancy in setting up infrastructure.

P Bartholomew

We are looking to setup a 30 Seater Contact centre in Mauritius. I am looking for information regarding equippment, setup costs, internet costs in Mauritius and general best practices.

Kind regards

Philip

dinesh gulia

Hi Amit Bhutani,

Every one here need to know about the finance needed in seting up a call centre.

Let me give u some idea of 15 seater call centre.

Things Needed

1. Infrastructure – Its up to u how much do u wish to invest.

2. Technalogy:

(a) Dialer :

1. Progressive
    2. Predictive
    3. Devox

Progressive is a low end dialer and will cost u 3000 to 6000 per seat.

Predictive is a dialer which is moderate and is used by small call centres and will cost u 20,000 to 45,000 per seat.

Devox can not be used for small call centre as this costs u somewhere around $1700 to $2500.

(b)Gateway (audio port)
    for 15 seats audio port u need is of 16 port and costs u 65,000 to 80,000.

(c)Bandwidth (Internet connection)
    will cost u accourding to ur city
    in delhi it costs u Rs 4,00,000.
    For 15 seats u need 16 mb to 20 mb per seat i.e 256 mb.
    Installation cast is there.

(d)Voice mins
    These costs according to the city u resides in and according to country u need to dial.
    Costs u 65 paise to 85 paise.

(e)Networking
    which allows u to have all the computers to be in connection with each other.

(f)Computers
    Linux or celeron will surve u well.

(g) EPBX
    Its something which acts as exchange to ur phones which are connected to ur computer.
    Cost not Knon.

Any one need to have some other details can give me there contact number and i will be there to help u out.

I deal in setting up call centre and even provides campaign/process to work upon.

For every thing which we provide there is gaurentee of getting good.

Thanks & Regards

Dinesh Gulia

Dadi Bhote Hypersoft

Hi

If you use a Hosted Predictive Dialer like Five9.com all you will need is a Computer with USB headsets and an Internet connection !! No PABX, No gateways, etc. And get going in a couple of days.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 165 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.