Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre Set Up Details

• This topic has 164 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by vaibhav.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Suheyl

I looking into setting up a CC in Lahore Pakistan, I need some information:

what are the list of Hardware and Software invetory needed per agent.

what are the over heads: VOIP Gateway, interntal Phone system, Wages or saleries.

Legality to setup the business
    turn key bottom line formula per agent.

Is there a business that will take care of generating sales and bring account, as selling my services to Global companies.

Hoping to get a response as soom as possible

James Wilson

I provide a Cisco based Call Center solution that we host as a ASP model. We provide most everything but the Internet and computers. You will need to have 2000 Pro / XP Pro and a good internet connection. This will work for 10 to 200 agents. We only need a small deposit to get started and a small monthly fee per seat.

James Wilson
    DOW Networks

Carl Brown – James Wilson

What are the best solution for setting up a cll centre

Preet

I am trying to setup a 50 seater call center in Hyderabad and have been trying to evaluate Five9, Eagle ACD. I want to know if any of you had experience with these vendors – quality of service, scaleability, etc

Jay

DTSI in the Phillipines will I am sure will be pleased to help you with your questions.

Malkesh Adesra

I am interested to set up a call center in ahmedabad. What are the legalities and procedure to acquire a licence etc.

Abiodun Ajide

I am looking to setup a call centre and I need basic information on how to go about it.
    i am also looking to meet a consultant that I can work with.

vijay kumar gupta

i want to set up new bpo/call centre at new bombay. please advise us the detailed project report/investments, return of investments. Process tie-ups outside india etc.

sanjay

hi i want to set up a call center in the philippines. I already have all the space i need since i own a building and am looking at the prospect of putting up a 100-200 seater call center.
    Does anyone know how to go about this? where to starT?
    thanks…

Gilbert Vaz

I need information as to starting
    a call center in India
    30 seaters – 60 seaters

which has facilities like IVRS, SMS , FAX ON DEMAND, VOICE , EMAIL and the like

I would want to know the equipments requirement , staff strength, software requirement and the cost. Also the legal aspects of setting up the same and the break even and ROI over a period (define)

RobP

I need information as to starting
    a call center in Brasil 50 seaters – 60 seaters which has customers in the Netherlands.
    I would want to know the satellite and contact center equipments requirement, software requirement and the cost. Also the legal aspects of setting up this configuration for outsourcing

Tariq

We are interested to set up a Call centre at OMAN and in this regard looking for persons/organisation having detail technical know how to partner with us for this project, or Help us in seting up.
    we would want to know the equipments requirement , staff strength, software requirement and the cost. Also the legal aspects of setting up the same and the break even and ROI over a period (define)
    Please contact ASAP.

Neeraj Kumar

Hi Lokesh
    Can I know your email Id and mobile number and telephone number of your res and comp.
    I want to discuss the issues of Jaipur (India)

Thanks
    Neeraj

Ashutosh Dash

iwant to start a 50 seater call center in orissa,india. i want to know what will be its cost.and about companys are provideing assistance to set up call centers &training programs?
    2.how much i have to invest in the project?
    3.is their any financial assistance?
    please guide me and answer my questions..thank you

sumit

hi

i wanna open a call center in new delhi(india),with around 100 people on floor.

I would want to know the equipments requirement , software requirement and the cost. Also the legal aspects of setting up the same and the break even and ROI over a period.

what are the over heads:Realestate rent, VOIP Gateway, interntal Phone system, Wages or saleries.

reply asap
    thanks
    sumit

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 165 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.