Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre Set Up Details

• This topic has 164 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by vaibhav.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Jefrey Hernandez

To: Mr. Lokesh Kumar

I understood that I have to get work from outside countries but how can I get potential clients, are they the one who will provide for the software that I have to use for their system.I hope I can get the actual income per computer per hour

thanks

Lokesh Kumar

To,
    Mr. Hernandez
    First of all i am unable to understand the word client, according to you if a client is one who is proving or giving businesss to you, than i want to let you know that your client will not provide any kind of support to you either in terms of Software or Hardware, One terminology for client is “that person to whom you are calling from your CC to make any business” obviously that person can’t provide any support to you.
    Initially you require to spend around 30-40 lacs(in Indian Rupees) that will be the fixed cost you have to spend, in that you will get Hardware/Software/CRMs/ gateways etc..
    After that you are required around 4 lacs(Indian Rupees) against running Cost, in that you will cover your staff’s salary electricity, and VOIP connection etc.. its very rough estimate for India like country that may slightly vary in Indonesia.
    Yes,You can get the actual income per computer per hour from 2 month itself.
    For any more queries or difficulty you are most welcome
    Lokesh Kumar
    Jaipur
    India

Gabe

To: Lokesh

Let me rephrase my questions regarding clients. What is the best way to contact a key business partner to handle their Call Center? I’m thinking of basing my CC on handling customer service calls. I’m still looking around for potential partners here in the US. I work for a major company and we do have a call center that takes orders and other customer service related calls. It’s not a stand-alone call center. After reviewing my business plan, I think I wouyld need to invest at least $100K to get the business started. Is my estimate too much?

Thanks
    Gabe

Pete Wagner

To: Lokesh

Hello Lokesh:

Are you based in India or US? I am looking for details as far as the operations required in US are concerned. Please let me know how we can discuss my questions/requirements further.

Thanks,
    Pete.

Lokesh Kumar

Dear,
    Mr. Gabe
    In one of Previous article you had mentioned that you had worked with one of the CC in IT department, but still you are asking me about CC setup details.
    Well I don’t have any problem to explain the things to you as well. I had already answered few of your questions like how much cost you are reqired to setup 40-50 seater CC.
    Anyways now i am coming to your latest article in which you asked. You wants to spend your 100k $ in India or in US or somewhere else, be clear, but don’t think that its too much,. You will get the same return on investment(ROI).The best way of contacting a key business partner is that you need to prove that you are making genuine business deals, you needs to prove you integrity.
    Lokesh Kumar
    India

Lokesh Kumar

To,
    Mr. Pete Wagner
    Well Mr. Wagner I am based in India working with a Call Center as a Technical Incharge, Our Co. is working for Overseas US, UK and Australian Co’s.I want to know where you are based.
    Which type of details you are asking me related to operations required in US.Well there are 2 ways to discuss the things the first one is here in the forum, the same way we are posting articles one by one but remember there are a lot of limitations of this forum, which you must understand by visiting the site properly.
    And the second way is to post your details here in the forum by paying 4.95 pounds to the web site, after that i will contact you.
    Whatever the way you choose for your discussion that totally depends upon you.
    Regards
    Lokesh Kumar
    India

Gabe

To Lokesh:

Yes, I have worked for a company with CC, but like I said I have worked onthe IT side. I did alot of the custom built applications for my company, not necessarily for the call centers folks. Although, we do have a cc department, I haven’t done any cc related work. All I know about my current employer’s CC are the hardware, software and network we’re using. I don’t know anything about the start up cost of anything related to starting a business. I’m more of a technical person than a business person.

I’m located in the US but planning on starting this business in the Philippines, like Jefrey.
    Is your company licensed in the US? Do we need to be a US licensed business to partner up with a US based companies? Do we need to set-up a remote office in the US?
    I will be a partner for the business we’re starting. The only thing my business partners and I are waiting for is getting a key business partners.

Thanks
    Gabe

Bancy Gakuru

I am currently writing my thesis and would appreciate information on the challenges call centres are facing in their endevour to provide outsourcing services.

Pete Wagner

Hello Lokesh:

Thanks for your reply. My associate Sankar did not have a userid and tried to use mine which automatically places my signature and hence the confusion. Apologies for the same. I am paying the small fee associated to get in touch with you / be contacted by you. Looking forward to working with you.

Best Regards,
    Pete.

Note: All the future communications will be held by my associate.

Wgeorges

I looking into setting up a CC in India, I need some information:

1- what are the list of Hardware and Software invetory needed per agent.

2- what are the over heads:Realestate rent, VOIP Gateway, interntal Phone system, Wages or saleries.

3- Legality to setup the business
    4- turn key bottom line formula per agent.

5- Is there a business that will take care of generating sales and bring account, as selling my services to Global companies.

Looking forward for a reply back

RAGHAV NARESH

Dear Lokesh,
    Hi ! I’ve bean reading the suggestions u’ve been posting on the forum.It seems u can be of some help to us.
    We r wishing to set up a call center in one of the cities uttar pradesh india n thus we wish to know all the details such as how much would it cost to open up a say 30 seater callcenter n how to get in touch with those people who can get business for us,r there any marketing agents who do this job of getting business n finalising the deals on our behalf.
    Thanx!

jayesh p.v.

we are planning to start a inbound call callcenter in bangalore.we have knowledge in outbound only.that too was a small pilot project.its for a tele co. in usa.
    cti tech,disaster management,crm related infra not necessary limited to ivr,forecasting andstaffing tools,remote quality monitoring tools,optionn for routing 1000 callsto ivr and rerouting complex traffic back etc
    any one at blore.to help us start at cost mutually discussed

Deepinder Singh

I looking into setting up a CC in India, I need some information:

1- what are the list of Hardware and Software invetory needed per agent.

2- what are the over heads: VOIP Gateway, interntal Phone system, Wages or saleries.

3- Legality to setup the business
    4- turn key bottom line formula per agent.

5- Is there a business that will take care of generating sales and bring account, as selling my services to Global companies.

Hoping to get a response as soom as possible

Monica

Dear Clayton and Ami,

I have just read your Oct corresp. indicating interest in opening a centre in Kenya. How far have you gone. I live and work there and maybe can assist in setting up?

Najam Shah

I am trying to setup a Call Center in Lahore, Pakistan for scandinavian and UK business. As I do not have any experience with setting up a call center please someone help out. I am planning to start with around 30 seat cc.I need to know if VOIP is the best choice, what software/ hardware is required. Also what connectivity will be required.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 165 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.