Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre Set Up Details

• This topic has 164 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by vaibhav.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Rohan Anand

hi ppl i am rohan from delhi.i am planning to st up a 25 seater(voice based) call centre in delhi.iam looking for information regarding this.i want to know the initial setup cost and average running cost.i also wanted to know wether it would be feseble to lease the whole setup or buying our own setup would be a better option.
    please help

Akhilesh Chopra

HI ROHAN…HW RU??

WELL…I CAN HELP U AND ALL WHO WANTS HELP IN THIS RESPECT N GIV U ALL D INFO U NEED…AS V R EXPERIENCED IN THIS FIELD..AND IN SITUATED DELHI TOO…

IF CN PLZZ GIVE US UR CONTACT INFO….AS WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS ON IT PERSONALLY…

We look forward to a mutually rewarding relationship .

[Moderator’s note: Postings where contact detailed need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Nayan Pandya

Hi how r u, we are interested to start our own call centre but we don’t have sufficient knowledge about it, so please send us information of it.

manohar

i want to start a 50 seater call center in orissa,india. i want to know what will be its cost.and about companys are provideing assistance to set up call centers &training programs?

Karthik. S

I have planned to start a business in e-commerece industry. The markets that we will target will be USA, CHINA and INDIA. I want to know how IPLC will help me provide customer service b/n the above mentioned markets.

Naryan Prasad Rana.

As per my understanding setting up a call center is not an easy tax. How ever I am ready to finance for any hardware requirement that is needed in the whole process.

DELEEP GEORGE

i am planning to set up a 20 seat call centre in Pala , Kerala state . Please let me know how to proceed & what would be the investment required & time frame for 20 seats to start functioning

Jefrey Hernandez

Hi, I am interested in putting up a call center i’m based here in the philippines, i can put 10-20 computers as starter, and I want to know whats best for this & How can I generate income from this business, thanks

Lokesh Kumar

Dear,
    Mr. Jeffery and Deelep
    I can help you out in starting a call center.
    Please let me know more about you guys.What you knows about call center and how much money do you have to start a call center.There are different types of call centers, in which type of call center you are most interested etc..
    Regards
    Lokesh Kumar
    Jaipur, India

Jefrey Hernandez

tnx mr. kumar i want to know also if call centers is profitable?

Jefrey Hernandez

tnx mr. Lokesh Kumar i have resources to set up call center like computers and location but what I dont have is the knowledge if this business is profitable enough to set this up, and I heard there is some business that uses computers like medical billings, making spams for other companies

Lokesh Kumar

Dear,
    Mr. Jeffery
    I will explain you the nutshell of this business.Economy of Countries like India or Phillipines are not as strong as that of US, UK or other European Countries.Therefore if we do any work of any Co. based in US, UK or Europe the will pay us in dollar, Pound, and Euro.But your expenditure will not be in dollar or pound, your expenditure will be in terms of your local currency. The main thing is that the labour and IT infrastructure is very cheap in Phillipines and India like countries.and you will find grat margin of profit.You can get profit from the second month itself from starting this business as you are not required to purchase computers it will take very less time for you to start.For more details about this business visit any Indian BPO industry.
    Waiting for your reply
    Lokesh Kumar

gabe

To: Lokesh Kumar,

I have a few questions that you might be able to answer for me:
    1) what is the avg initial cost for starting a 40-50 personnel call center?
    2) how do contact potential client(s)?
    3) what is the avg client agreement (3 years, 4 yrs, 5 yrs)?

i have worked in the IT dept for a call center for several years. I have an idea which technologies are best to utilize for a call-center. I would like to start-up a small call center focusing on inbound calls. I would like more info on the best way of contacting potential clients and what would be avg monthly business expense. I’m thinking of doing a customer serive type of a cc. Which type of cc would you recommend?

Thank you
    Gabe

Muhammad Haider

U want to know the technicality of an international call center i.e. like US call center in Pakistan or India. Please tell me how these gateway and everything work and what would be the initialnal expanses on them.

Muhammad Haider

U want to know the technicality of an international call center i.e. like US call center in Pakistan or India. Please tell me how these gateway and everything work and what would be the initialnal expanses on them.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 165 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.