Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre Set Up Details

• This topic has 164 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by vaibhav.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Amrit

Deepak

I have responded to one of your other postings on this forum

If you need a consultant for the set up and also for the marketing then what are you bringing to the table.

Unless thats a whole lot of capital which you are willing to risk in thsi business you shouldnt be in the business

BTW i am in the business of BPO / Call Center set up and Consulting so please post you id in order that i can get in touch with you

Khurram Khaliq

Hi.. We are interested in Setting up a 100 seat Call center for our clients from the UK. We would be interested in getting to know the knowledge and the expertise required for the project.

PIYUSH JARI

I was interested in setting up a call centre ,could i have the requisites of the consultancies to get in touch with and other necessary details to go about with the project

Mathew

Hi All,

We provide the most reliable and cost effective solutions. You can type “call center consultancy” in the search option of this website to get my contact info.

P.R.Vinod

Hello we are a leading software company planning to set up a call center in India,we need someone who can act as a consultant in setting up the whole process including getting us campaigns.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

k4dford

what is the start-up size for a call center in terms of number of operators and telephone lines?

Dodji Garcia

anyone hre knows or uses a capacity planning software for call center.?
    I would be glad to hear from anyone?
    Thanks

Raj

I want to setup a 12 seater voip based call center in pune, india.Please let me know how to proceed & what would be the investment required & time frame for 12 seats to start functioning

Amogh P

Are You looking for ASP module.

I think thats best way to go if you have just 10-24 seaters.

Amrit

hi amrit

i neede detail informaiton on business functionality of call center .. .ie business transcation
    how it functions

Amrita

Our company wants to setup a 6 seater callcenter in Bangalore. We want to know the approx. operating costs, start up costs. What are the various hardware devices required.

Also, incase we wish to outsource this to an external company, what would be the various costs involved.

Pls reply asap.

Thanx.

Amogh

Dear Amrita,

Please send me an mail (Its listed in this forum)with your details.
    I will try to help you out with the requirement.

Thanks,

Amogh V Pandit

Mehul Pancholi

I would like to request for solid information supporting to criterias affecting selection of location of call centre. we have to select a location from five choices as given below,
    India
    China
    Australia
    Philipines
    south africa
    Thanx

Ami

Our company is intrested in setting up a call centre in Kenya. We want to know the approx. operating costs, start up costs. What are the various hardware devices required.

Since we will be the first company to support domestic clients we would like to know what critrea we can use,to enable us bill our clients,that we take on board to enable us support them better.

Also,incase we wish to outsource this to an external company, what would be the various costs involved.

Pls reply asap.

Thanx.

Clayton

Hi Ami

We are also looking at setting something up in Kenya, maybe we can do something together ?

How big do you think the opportunity is and how many agents you looking at starting?

cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 165 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.