Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre Set Up Details

• This topic has 164 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by vaibhav.
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Jas

Hi,

I want to learn about the call center setup , hardware required etc. Can anyone help me in having a discreet idea on where to start from.I have gone to Cisco site, and got loads of material on Call center manager. Is that it or are there other options.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

parul

what are the normal charges per seat for an outbound call centre in jaipur

sundar Raj J S

Hi, my name is sundar. I’m planing to open an call center with 20 seats in Bangalore. I have some idea how the call center works. However, can you give with some more tips on that. So that I work well.

Regards.

Sundar.

Franz

I have a business coming before the end of the year and because of this I want to set up a call center that, firstly, takes order from clients in the USA and Canada. It will be set up in the Philippines and I want to do that in the next 2 months. First I can probably have 3-5 persons run it mainly for my business and then widened it to cover outside clienteles. First give me in detail how to set up a call center in Cebu. Can I set up a call center in the Island of Mindanao? Please let me know ASAP, Thanks, Franz

abdullah saya

Sir,I am Mr. Abdullah Farook Saya from Aurangabad Maharashtra INDIA. I would like to tell you about myself I have completed my BE In Information Technology (IT) and now I am planning to open a call centre in Aurangabad (MS) India. I needed the help regd setting up a Call Centre I have gathered all the information about the thing required in Call Centre i.e. the infrastructure but as I am new in this field and needs ur help I wanted the detail about the legal formalities like License detail i.e. the cost and which license will be required. And the most important thing in the field of Call Centre is to get an Inbound International Clients or any call centre who want ot expand. So if you can provide me with any of the things that are beneficial to me or if you know any person who can help me out with this plz inform me. I will be very thankful to you so please mail me xxxxxxxxxx i m in pune now so if u r from pune giv ur address and no i will get to u soon.

rosanna pablico

we wanna set up a call cventer here in the philippines we wanna know how much do we need to set up the 10 seater call center.
    I want to know how much is the Initiall investment , what r the hardware/software required, how much is the monthly expences, all in pesos please. what are the government requirements?

rose

Dakshesh Dalal

I am setting up a call centre for my company. For now i have approx 5 Executive working on this project. I cant still figure out the cost for setting up the whole thing.

Kingshuk Ghosh

Can u give me a ideal call centre network setup(end-2- end)for inbound & outbound?

Jeneel Shah

Can anyone tell me that is that correct that u need licence of an international call cnetre worth rs 25lac in term of deposit???

Vijay Gandhi

Jeenal,
    To open up a call center, you need a DOT license for which you need to deposit a draft of Rs 1000/-, not 25 Lakh, you can contact me for more info regarding the technology, i can guide you well in that..

Mohd.Imran

Sir,I am Mohd.imran from INDIA. I would like to tell that I am planning to open a call centre in Delhi ,India. I needed the help regd setting up a Call Centre I have gathered all the information about the thing required in Call Centre i.e. the infrastructure but as I am new in this field and needs ur help I wanted the detail about the legal formalities like License detail i.e. the cost and which license will be required. And the most important thing in the field of Call Centre is to get an Inbound International Clients or any call centre who want ot expand. So if you can provide me with any of the things that are beneficial to me or if you know any person who can help me out with this plz inform me.

Sangeeta Iyer

I want to outsource my Inbound customer Service process to any domestic call center in Mumbai. I need to know how should I go with my costing and what are the agreements to be made. Also if any help provided on Service Level Agreement that would be great?

Ashvin

I am planning to set up a BPO in Bangalore for some legal documentation work. The project is from USA. Can any one let me know what are the procedures for registering the company and the legalities to be followed for Foreign exchange when I bill the company in the USA.

Thanks

Bernadette L. Castro

hi…good day..

I have a research work about call center..can u please send me a message info about call center..

do we need call center? why?

give some significance of call center.

thanks for helping me..
    God bless you all..
    more power.

vaibhav

hi to all
    I want to know where i can get the DOT license form .
    Plz let me know as soon as possible
    thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 165 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.