Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre Set Up Details

• This topic has 164 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by vaibhav.
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Raj Aryan

I want to setup a 24 seater call center in kolkata,india,i need few of the basic details,such as investment,process,technology etc
    i will be highly grateful to you if you kindly help me out..thanking you….

sonu

Hi,I want to set up 15 seats call centre in u.p.plz tell me investment cost

zhudongsheng

Can someone tell me if the erlang formula is base on the queueing model of M/M/S? I am preparing a paper about call center model selection certifying.

sagar

hi i m sagar I want to setup a 20 seater call center in pune i need few of the basic details,such as investment,process,technology etc
    i will be highly grateful to you if you kindly help me out..thanking you….

Ikenna Okoli

I want to setup a call center in Abuja,Nigeria .The calls will orignate from USA and it would be answered by our team here in Nigeria. I need to know the investment breakdown, benefits and the initial infrastructural requirements and technical support available.

Vijay Gandhi

Hello Guys,
    The basic requirement to setup up a call center would be as follows:
    1) Server
    2) Networked Client PC’s with server
    3) Bandwidth
    4) Suitable infrastructure
    5) VOIP gateway (with no. of ports same as that of agents)
    6) Voice and Data network.
    7) Headsets with Dialpad or phones as per your requirement.
    8) Dialer S/w, CRM, Voice Logger, ACD

these are some of the basic things you need to setup a call center whether inbound or outbound, depending upon number of seats the pricing may vary for all the products, let me know if you need any specific information.

Regards

Vijay Gandhi

madhuchandru.m.b

IAM QUITE IMPRESSED WITH THE REPLIES AND AT THE SAME TIME IAM LITTLE BIT CONFUSED THAT I DID NOT UNDERSTAND, BECAUSE MOST OF THE QUESTION ARE SIMILAR TO MINE WHICH I WANT TO PUT FORWARD TO U, BUT STILL I DID NOT GET WHAT EXACTLY I WANT. SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS “I want to setup a call center in Bangalore. I need to know the investment breakdown, benefits and the initial infrastructural requirements and technical support available

parul

hi

i am interested in opening a call centre in jaipur would like assistance in establishing it finance is no problem

Vaibhav

I am a floor manager for a call center in india. I was having certain problems with the reliability of our call recording systems. The voice clarity is not satisfactory and most of teh calls dont even get recorded. It is a software that we got made from outlocal solution providers.
    Can anyone help me out with a registered product available online which i can test and purchase.
    I tackle inbound call centers, live chat support, live order taking and bpo operations under me.

Thanks.
    Vaibhav

Vijay Gandhi (09811688460)

Hello Parul,
    As you mentioned that you want to setup a call center in Jaipur, what is the number of seats you are looking for, and you want that on VOIP or IPLC???

ddmishra3d@hotmaildotcom

Dear vaibhav

Can I know in which (location) call center you are working and also plz let me know no of seats currently you are running.

If you are using voip then you’ll be having voice related problem. Recording issue definitely you have to change your call center solution.

Ensemblepro dialer is most popular dialer and you will not face any kind of issue. I am system integrator of this dialer for the past 5 yrs.

Plz dont mind if you really wants to grow in this industry plz dont compromise with dialer solution.

In case you need any technical help plz reply.

Regards
    Dinesh

Subhakanta Choudhary

Hi there,
    I am interested to what would be the investment for first initial 20seater technical inbound call center.How much will be the initial investment,what are all the things required,and want IPLC based as inbound and VOIP for the outbound calls as test calls to customers.Also want to know more about Non-Voice Technical BPOs.

Varun

Hello

I need someone with an established call centre in New Delhi. The call centre will be required to call Australian States to sell IR related products.
    Note: The deal is purely commission based, people interested pls email me

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Syed Shahabuddin

Hello Sir,
    I Interested to setup a call centre at andhra pradesh, cuddapah distic, india and what is the number of seats you are looking for, and you want that on VOIP or IPLC??? and in this regard looking for persons/organisation having detail technical knowledge and also who know how to partner with us for this project.
    Or i want to expand my operations to call centre minimum of 5 to 10 seats of capacity in a lease or in anyway.plz help me by giving useful guidelines and or is it just hardware and software cost ? i mean i can buy second hand p4 machines at around 5-6 k per machine ,the only cost deciding factor would then be server ,bandwidth,networking hardware,other voice based hardwre etc could some one give a detailed explanation please ?

which company is best for the bandwidth

please send the above form details
    as well as posible on my email

Brian

Too many people try and make setting up a call centre a hectic and diffiult task. The buy smart and expensive computers, desks, chairs, servers, handsets etc. Where everybody is missing the point. A call centre is a place where you either receive calls or make calls. you don’t need a desk to be on a call, you don’t need to sit to be on a call. “I’m just trying to make a point” you can start a call centre tommorrow. Take 1 large table and 4 cheap plastic chairs, 4 PCs and 4 phones(preferrablbly PABX). Get 4 people to sit in the chairs and BOB’s your uncle, you have a call centre.

NOW depending on your product or service, you might need to look at a server(not expensive), you might need to look at a call/voice recording product.

BUT the big question is,

WHAT does your call centre do ???

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 165 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.