Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre Set Up Details

• This topic has 164 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by vaibhav.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    prahlad

Just can u give some more details as to capacity, type of customers you want to service domestic, international American or European and type of market segment ?

Jay

hello,
    We too, are gonna setup a call center here in the philippines. Initially we’re gonna put up 40 seats. We’ll gonna have outgoing and incoming calls from USA. Our affiliate in the USA will prepare a 1800 toll free line for us there. I researchd already and i found out that we need an IPL(international Private Line) so i also looked for one selling it here. So What Else do we need? like router, server, T1/E1 lines etc… i like to know the exact details thanks

nakrishnanatvsnldotnet

The number for Telephone lines depends upon no of call recevived / hour. For an average 30 Call per hour need 4 Operators and 6 lines.

James Wilson

Hi Jay,

My Company DOW Networks can help you with your project. Please post your email address and I will send all details.

James Wilson
    James@downetworks.com
    DOW Nwtworks

PIYUSH GOEL

I also want to setup a call center in INDIA like the one in USA with toll free number 800 number ! The calls will orignate from USA and it would be answered by our team here in India. I need to know the investment breakup, and infrastructure requirement details initially; the consultant available for commissioning and starting the entire setup. This will help me in deciding on the size of call center (number of seats) we need to set up.

Thanks

Piyush

P.Srinivas

We are interested to set up a world class Call centre at New Delhi, India and in this regard looking for persons/organisation having detail technical know how for this project.
    We are initially looking forward to server domestic clients to gain a strong base in local market before pitching for international clients.

We are basically a web / software service provider .

Can you please through some focus on the basic initial requirements for 40 seat call center and the cost – benefit analysis for the project.

I am also looking forward for alliances on revenew sharing basis for getting domestic / international client and setting up a world class call center.

ALLEN GIBSON

TO BK SATPATHY
    I AM INTRESTED TO IMPART THE TECHNICAL KNOW HOW AS WELL PARTNER THE WHOLE PROJECT.
    KINDLY GIVE ME DETAIL REGARDING THE NO OF SEATER YOU WANT TO START.

REGARDS
    ALLEN GIBSON

Robby S

Hi I’m Robby , I wanter to know about the softare and the hardare like router, server, T1/E1 lines etc that are required in setting up a call centre and till what extent do the clients in US support call centre in India with..like do they provide the software ro it needs to be purchasd by the call service centres entriprenures…Thanks

ALLEN GIBSON

Hi,

Are you interested in any specific type/location or open for business, as we also have the same things in hand .Do contact me , I think we can shake the hands.

Said

PIYUSH GOEL

I also want to setup a call center in INDIA like the one in USA with toll free number 800 number ! The calls will orignate from USA and it would be answered by our team here in India. I need to know the investment breakup, and infrastructure requirement details initially; the consultant available for commissioning and starting the entire setup.

Shobhit kumar

I want to setup a call center in Lucknow (U.P) , India like the one in USA The calls will orignate from USA and it would be answered by our team here in India. I need to know the investment breakup, and infrastructure requirement details initially; the consultant available for commissioning and starting the entire setup.

Shariq Jootawala

I would like to have the very basic requirements for setting up a call center like the infrastructutre, software, manpower etc and the cost that would be required to maintain it. The call center would be initially manned by one person only as it is an inhouse call center.

Sumit Shah

Sir,

We want to set-up a call center for our customer in Noida, India.

We are looking for consultants who can give us complete solutions. Such consultant should have sufficient experience in this field from setting up to day-to-day operations of the call center.

If you interested, please submit a project report and your company profile.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Amit

Can anyone please advise on the components / constituents of a BPO centre. Please be as comrehnsive as possible from equipment, IPLC connectivity, software, people, office, etc. It would be great if you can include the detailed costs also.
    Also, call-centre being a part of the bpo centre, Is there any way, some of the call-centre/telecom-related costs can be shared?

Deepak Phatak

I have seen similar other forums. We are looking for working with an experienced entity to set up a call center at our facility in Pune, India. We would need complete assistance considering all Hardware/connectivity issues such as IPLC, T1 lines, ACD/PBXs etc. We are new to the CC business, and will also need clients. Regards. Deepak

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 165 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.