Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Quality Certification??

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Titu John

Hi Raj Mahadaw,
    Do U men certification ……if so there are lot of the out here in India ..Starting from companies like 24/7 customer.com, Wipro Spectramind , GTL ,GE , Accenture etc ….
    I was going through some of the articles written which says …”ISO — the template can be bought for 3-4 lakhs; its just a symbol you put on your letterhead”…..I totally dis agree to this point of view for implementing QMS U need not have a formal cetification in place and spend 4 lacs etc … standards R developed to establish formal system and it up to us to develop on that platform ..it is the Management commitment which really matters …in fact I would say that ISO 9001:2000 is one of the best generic standard at this point of time and almost all other sector specific standard are built upon it ……..I am with a call center where we have infact merged the requirements of COPC with ISO …..hence it an Integrated system we R working on ……

Saeed Qadri

I agree to john…In my opinion the QMS is more of a management commitment towards delivering the best quality towards its clients. There should be some base process of capturing data, analyzing it, escalating it and improving delevery based on it.

That base system can be certified by lets say ISO and then in the later phase you can go for a more specific certification like CORE or COPC.

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Ajay

Titu,

I agree with you. The fact that you have merged ISO with COPC just proves my point regarding the ineffectiveness of ISO as a standalone quality ‘mark.’

The reason that I am so critical of ISO is that I have worked in a consultancy which does ISO/COPC/SixSigma; and hence know for a fact that an ISO ‘mark’ can be purchased.

You are right, its all about deciding whether you need a QMS as an means to internatising quality; or something you want as a BD tool.

Its also right that “ISO 9001:2000 is one of the best generic standard at this point of time”….Its also is generic nature which makes it nothing more than a documentation-intensive standard. You can make 50% defective goods, and if you say (in your manual) that you make 50% defective goods…guess what…you are ISO certified.

Give me a committed management team anyday.

Dhruv Gehlot

Hi,
    I am working in a call centre as a quality analyst. It consists 200 agent seats and the things are not too professional. I would like to know that which certification should i go so that i can perform better in the same company or a different one ?

krishna

Hi Karthic!
    much depends on what your objective is.There are many contact centers who go for certifications to put them on the marketing ppt.The quality initiatives are supposed to be the means to achieve excellence but today quality certifications themselves are treated to be the end.If you fall into this category, you can do ISO, COPC(Which is customer centric ofcourse)
    But, if you are looking out for a new quality philosophy that could transform your company, SIX SIGMA is what you are looking for.Please learn more from sites like isixsigma.com.

pooja

Hi, I am looking for a consultant (who will also impart training) working in call centers with 10 yrs pure call center experience. Looking for people who desirably have exposure to multimedia digital recording solutions & applications.

If know anyone or if it interests anyone please rvert

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

chetan

hey i want to know how we can improve the quality standard of the cintact centre working for airline reservation.
    provide me more details regarding the what methodology to apply and what all do i need to take care of

dhanaraj

hi i am working for call centre i would like to get trained for iso certification,Can any one suggest me about the institution to get the certification done.

thanks
    regard’s
    dhanaraj

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.