Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Opening a call centre

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Nitin Sarna

Hi

I am interested in opening a 1000 seater call centre in Delhi. Interested CLIENTS(US/Europe/AUS…) please contact

vishal

I would be interested in discussing programs for your call center.
    How can I contact you?

Biswajit Bhanja

Hi

I am interested in opening a 15 seater call centre in Kolkata near Airport. Interested CLIENTS(US/Europe/AUS…) please contact. Even I am interested in profit sharing with the person who will help me totally.

Gaurang

Mr. Nitin,

Please provide us with your contact details.

Regards,
    Gaurang

[Moderator’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Nitin Sarna

Mr. Gaurang

I am unable to post the e-mail or any contact on this site. Please advice on how to contact you

abhishek

Hi Nitin

We would like to partner with you in your venture.

Pls contact

Deepak Phatak

Hello folks: We are exploring the possibility of setting up a Call Center in Pune, India, and have set up an office in prime area of Pune with over 5000 sq. ft area. We are a US based IT consulting firm and are looking for outsourcing projects in the areas of hosting inbound and/or outbound Call Centers, as well as other IT outsourcing possibilities. We will be interested in response from parties who have already in hand client projects for call centers etc. We are open to any joint venture possibilities. Please respond ASAP. Best Regards. Deepak

Gary

Dear Deepak,
    Please get me your contcts. so that we can proceed on these lines further.I will love to have discussion with you regarding these things.

jitendra

hi
    i wanna to open a call center in nagpur, right now i m into the business of mobile phone & also having my private telephone exchange,
    any company wants to tie up or can guide me.
    JITENDRA

Nitin Sarna

Hi Jitendra, I would be glad to help you out. I consultin turn key projects from scratch to client programs. I could help you establish your centrre and source business for it. My company has already done this for numerous leading call centers of India. We are an American based consulting firm. I would be grateful if you could post your contact on the forum and I shall get in touch with you. If you feel uncomfortable with that please express so and we shall find a way around it.
    Regards

[Moderator’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

nitin

Dear Nitin,
    we are exploring possible international marketing or joint venture alliances for our BPO/call centre project.

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Nitin Sarna

Dear Nitin,

There we already have something in common. I would be glad to help you with this. I can help you tie up with marketing companies as well as turn key solutions, as per your rerquirement. If you are interested , then i would be grateful if you could post sa contact on the site.

imran alam

hi hitesh
    it’s good to invest 3000/- bugs in your project
    for a bike it’s good

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.