Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Marketing Group for Call Centers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Himanshu

I am looking for setting up a marketing group or join to market Indian call centers in USA. I need suggestions and help on how this can be done. If anyone is aware of such organizations I would be really consider working with them.

Anshul

Would want top team up with you
    I am located in Delhi and can do the job of placing projects

Karan

In the US in chicago looking to do the same…let me know where u are at

Hashmi

I am in Canada.

Ajai

Thats an interesting idea.

Sandeep

I have been thinking about this for a while. I am based in Dubai, have a place an San Francisco and have excellent contacts with Banks over the world, actually just Asia, Australia and South America as have sold complex software solutions to them. I have been looking for an entry into the ITES arena but my primary hitch was the concern of making (or wooing investors) for high investment then the possibility of not getting business as face it, the new contact center wont have an operational track record and will also not have references which are v. imp for getting business. Along with something else that I am thinking one thought was to market for an already existing contact center (or alliance). I am aware that there are brokers who already do this, I would be interested in a few names and learning their modus operandi. More on this subject is welcome.

Hashmi

I am at Cyberonium and working good at my end, and happy see this dreams comes true

kevin

Hi This sounds interesting. I have been associated with the Call Center Industry for quite sometime and have excellent contacts and am looking forward to getting into something like this. I guess we could work as a team.

Ajai Bhatnagar

Himanshu,
    Please define the step forward. I think the prelimnary interest is there.
    Regards,
    Ajai Bhatnagar

Siddharth Patel

Dear Sandeep,
    once again we have some synergy in this arena, I have a place in London, and have excellent contacts with the Investment Banks and also I have a very significant contact who is a conultant that match makes UK clients that wish to outsource, ITES, Call centre services, and BPO processes to India.

Working with him and his team we have found that pilot projects are the initial bait, and then the client considers; 1) starting their wholly owned operation from scratch, 2) Purchasing an existing entity, probably the provider of the pilot project, 3) A cross equity deal with a offshore provider, either a joint venture or establish a new subsidiary.

Working on per project basis is usually a receipe for failure, and causes the UK clients to shun the offshore model.

Anyone have any other expereinces in this is welcome to comment or better challenge my statements.

Siddharth Patel

Ajai Bhatnagar

Siddharth,
    The model for outsourcing is decided by these people on the consideration of volume of business.
    Small size clients would remain outsourcers and would never buy or make centers.
    We have just formed one such consortium for offloading business from US and found it working.

Daniel Gold

I am part of group that is trying to create a consortium of people working together to become a united gateway for Teleservices in the Asia-Pac region. anyone interested in being part of such a group should contact me

JA Stephen

We operate an International call center at Bangalore, India. We are interested in getting an associate/partner who can bring us non-telemarketing business from Europe (UK)or USA. Any one interested pl contact me.

Ajai Bhatnagar

Mr. Stephen,
    Please publish your details for contact.
    Regards,

Sandeep Bengani

Mr.Stephen,

I too look forward to getting in touch with you upon receiving your contact details as am in a position to bring business from US/UK and mid east. In fact I will be visiting Banglore in the next two weeks so would like to see the operations.

Best Regards,

Sandeep

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.