Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call centre in Gujarat

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rahul Agarwal

Hi !
    Am planning to setup a call centre in gujarat, india, for which i need technical assistance and consultants. Please contact me if you think you can help me out. moreover do u think a small call centre, say a 24 seat module can survive in todays market? please feel free to comment. at this stage every bit of information and comment is priceless !!!
    thanks

Scott Watson

Hi

I believe that a call centre of 24 seats can definitely thrive, not just survive. We have seen 10 seater call centres perform to the highest standards here in the UK and make a tidy profit.

Please do ensure that you have clearly considered your target market/s and their own potential for growth as well as your own operation. We have seen so many call centres fail to perform, not because of technology or people..they just targeted the wrong market sector at the wrong time. If you wish to target the UK market for clients take a look at the government export web site at http://www.tradepartners.gov.uk. Best wishes for your success.

Scott

Rahul Agarwal

Thanks for your tips Mr.Watson, are you into call centres? if so can you help us out with the marketing? kindly give a brief overview of your activites. Thanks !

Scott Watson

Hi Rahul

Yes, we have been designing and developing call centres in the uk for 10 years. Our speciality is maximising people performance, including telemarketing and management.

If you want to target the UK market at some point your nearest British Consulate can promote your company on the UK Government promotion sites.

Let me know if you need anything more specific at this point.

Best wishes

Scott

Ajai Bhatnagar

Hi Scott,
    We are looking for someone to front end our consultancy products in UK.Can you suggest someone or would you be possibly interested?
    Regards,

Scott Watson

Hi Ajai

I did respond to your message but it hasn’t appeared for some unknown reason.

I would be happy to learn more about your products and target market. I know a large number of very honest and decent people who may be interested in learning more about your products.

Best wishes

scott

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.