Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center Protocols

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PAPPU

Dear Friends:

I’m a call center professional and am presently working in my third call center as a supervisor. I have already worked in two metros in various call centers.

Can we develop some standard work rules for agents working in call centers based on outbound (telesales, collections,etc) and inbound (customer care,etc) so that atleast some labour rules are followed while making agents work.

Also, do call centers come under Shops and Establishments Act. If so then what are the rights of agents working in call centers?

This is very important because, ample manpower in this country suitable for this industry has already lead to its being exploited (compared to work conditions in the same industry abroad).

Certain protocols need to be formulated which have to be followed by call centers…

Has a beginning being made in this direction?

Regards:
    Pappu

Vishal Jhamb

Hi,
    Call Center executives are offered nothing short of the International standards except for work schedule ( Reverse order clock ) and cost of living ( Which is lower ) for obvious reasons here. The work environment is better than most of the shach operated contact centers in USA & Eurpoe. You need to see it to believe it. The contact centers in India are going through a learning curve right now and the time is not far that we shall have better than the best in the world of ITES. Stay focussed and determined to scale heights and you will find yourself and all who you want to help there.
    Take care and look positive
    Vishal Jhamb

Abhinava Chandra

Hi Vishal

That was a nice one!!!!

Regards

Abhi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.