Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Want to open call centres training

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Nawaz Usmani

Well for opening a BPO training Institute it requiers a 1000 Sq Ft area (Two class rooms of capicity of 15 seats each ,Consulars cabing ,Managers cabin and Front office) the staff consists of one consular a front office co-ordinator, 2 trainers and one manager and one peon.Above all to run these kind of it needs proper adds in the news papers ,canopies and direct markiting and above all good tie-ups are required with A,B& C grades of call centers so that one can help his candidates placed once they compleats there trainings.

Deepika

Hi firends,

I am planning to set up a training institute for call centers/BPO. My main objective is to train freshers interested in pursuing career in this field and place them in good call centers/BPO. I have the location. But what I ned guidance abt is how much I’ll have to invest and what should be the right cirriculum for attracting clients/candidates as there is so much competion.

Nawaz Usmani

Hi Deepika it requires over 5 lacs apart from the space. Initially the space requires 2 class rooms and one computer lab having minimum 8-10 computers. And to attract candidates Hell lot ovwa marketing is required as this is a game of walk-ins the more number of walkins greater the chances of admissions.The back bone of this business is the counsiling part one shud find the most agressive counsellor and as far as the course contents are requiredi.e. know how of call center, accent neutralization (Grammer, Accent, Fluency), CRM, telephonic atticquets, Motivation, Interview Handling Skills, Time Management, Stress Management and burnouts.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.