Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Want to open call centres training

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Shashi Shukla

Sir/Madem
    Helloo
    I want to open a training institute. there i will give training to student for call centres. So for that what i have to do to open institute . How much money i have to invest
    pl send me all details

Ajai Bhatnagar

You would need about INR 10 lakh,excluding the place. You would need about 1500 sq ft. in a central location.

jatin

sir/madam
    hi! i am from new delhi and i m interested in opening a call centre, but i don’t have any projects to work so plz guide me from where i can get work?

jai

hi all,

i would like to know the details of opening a call centre training institute.details like what kind of instructors, what are the topics to be covered,financials etc….
    would also like a list of the call centre training institutes in chennai
    please couls send me the info at the earliest,,,,thanking you

vikas monga

Sir/Madam

I want to open a Call Centre Training Institute in Delhi of 45 seater.I have the place. How much money do i have to invest in techonology.
    please send me all details: regarding investment and course content.
    I would also like to know about the top 10 training institutes in the country-their promotional,pricing,product and placing strategies.
    what are the entry barriers for a potential entrant like me and the others.
    what are the subsitutes to training institutes to get into the call centre.

Ajai

Dear Vikas,
    Some broad estimates are given in my earlier reply. If you are really interested please contact us.

vikas monga

yes i am interested in opening a Call Centre Training Institute in Delhi of 30-45 seater.I have the place. How much money do i have to invest in techonology.
    please send me all details: regarding investment and course content.
    I would also like to know about the top 10 training institutes in the country-their promotional,pricing,product and placing strategies.
    what are the entry barriers for a potential entrant like me and the others.
    what are the subsitutes to training institutes to get into the call centre.

Amit Naagar

Hi Vikas Mong,

you investment should be round 10-12 lacs. though there are several course materials available on the net but then they have to be integrated according to indian standards also call center training largely depends upon the trainers that u have. In delhi the top most training institute i feel is Hero mindmine and netspace academy. The placement however is not the issue as u can see the requirement in this industry never ends secondly if you have a placement record of 40-50% it would be considered good.

The intital hurdels that i forsee are mainly your marketing plans and investment on these. I would strongly recommend you that first have a few contact with call centers for placement and specific requirements from them for candidates, so that u develop a training module accordingly.

Amit

Ajai

Hi Vikas,
    I agree with Amit. Brand name is important but would be expensive interms of initial fees etc.Hero Mindmine is good but does not offer any third party certification.
    You may like to see http://www.carastiknowledge.com and http://www.hdi.org for companies that offer international certified training. The third party training market is still evolving both from the perspective of delivery and customer base.

Smriti

Hi Vikas,
    Its nice to see that we share the same interest. I appreciate your interest in opening a training institute. The best person who can guide you to reach your goal would be Mr. Upkar Chhibber. I dont have the contact information, but you can certainly search for his details from google.

Best of Luck,
    Smriti Mehta

vikas monga

dear sir/madam
    is there any way i can find about the no. of institutes and their adresses that are there in delhi. this would help me in talking to them and opening my institute.

Smriti Mehta

Hi Vikas,
    Practically no training instutitue like to help its compititor, As i told you earlier, The Best Person you can find to guide you all the way will be Mr. Upkar Chhibber, he is heading his company ie UP-ZEON INC. I have attended his session in september last year and have found the direction which i was looking for since past 3 years. Though he is very selective in dealing with people but if you have the fire to do something related to training people to be their best what ever may be the area of interest, he would certainly work with you to realise your goal of opening the training institute. Keep in mind that money doesn’t matter for him, its the character and interity that binds him with people who are willing to succeed in life. He is also one among the 6 indian psychic healers associated with world reknown free healing organization ORALIN. He is also among the few people who can provide training on the application of NLP (Neuro-linguistic Progmg) in sales and managment. As i have written in my earlier message that you can search the web with any search engine (google/yahoo etc) with his name ‘upkar chhibber’ as the keyword. I wish you best of luck for your new venture.

sumit goel

Hi smriti,

I was just browsing the net to get into training, and i found the query of this gentlemen vikas matching my area of interest and many thanks for getting the link of upkar, i have got all the information.. he is a real amazing person and i would love to join his team as associate manpower consultant & trainer, Can you help me clearing his interview , Are you also a member of his team?? How was your experience with NLP.. and also,Have you started taking training sessions ??? Please write back..
    thnx
    Sumit

Anilkumar

Dear Sir,

I am intrested to open a call centre training institute in chennai.I have place and required infrastructure,i want to associate with a major call centre training institute of international repute and go ahead…

So please help me with the contacts and information.

Thanking you,

Regards

Anilkumar

Amit Khanna

Hi,

I am looking for resources to be call center trainer. I have ready infrastructure at bangalore. Can anyone help me getting contact of companies who provide training & assistance in opening a call center institute.

Regards
    Amit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.