Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Setting UP Call Center in HYD, INDIA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cathy (Chinna)

Our major clients are asking about Call Center setup in India. They are willing to take our call center support from our company. So, We are planning to Setup full-equipped call center with major advantages features.

Any one call helps us in planning and designing of the infrastructure. Please email me so we will work from there.

thanks
    Cathy

kiran

Hi Cathy,

we are professional 4000cr group in india.with our division of ITenabled services–call centres,bpo,s/w development,medical transcription,technical help desk.can definetly help u,but u need to give some details wat kind of help u need,

Kiran.

Kiran

Good question. We are expecting proposal with all A-Z details. How much is the minimum requirements to setup our needs.

Subodh

Dear Cathy,
    We can definately help you out in this case.We have got the plans ready with us.But I need your Contact Info. so that we can speak and discuss things out.

[Moderator’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Venkat

Hello Cathy,

We are well established software company based in HYDERABAD. We want to diversify into IT related business, hence looking for people who want to establish/out-source CALL CENTER related work.

We can surely help you. let me know your contact.

Regards,
    Venkat.

[Moderator’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Sowmya

This is Sowmya. Can I have the details of where you are going to set up the call center.

Sowmya

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.