Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Information Wanted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Saurabh Das

Hello all,

I am really confused on joining a call centre inspite me getting through nearly all the call centres in my city .. I am wanting information information on how much growth does one have in a call centre , where does one look at oneself after a year.. in terms of designation and salary( arough idea would do), which are the other industries can opt one for after a job in a call centre, how much security and stability does one get after working in night shift and losing health ? … Since I have graduated with computer science , my intentions were always took work in a IT company mostly on business and networking solutions, how much experience weightage would one give working in call centres providing first level support to PC manufactures like a TEch Support , are there more jobs on the support side , focussing more on a particular technology, could any one be able to let me know the really good call centres having TEchnical Processes in first level to thrid level or even more …and is it worth for a person to move out from his or her city and work some where else for a difference of few couple of thousands.. because the net left over would be paltry … it would be very kind of any one who would be able to help me out.
    Looking for a positive feed back.

Thanking you all.

yfchain

it’s no use to be an agent in a callcenter, it’s a very bad job.just trust me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.