Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

HR…Recuritment in call centers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pappu

How about this? In Delhi I have seen qualified medical practioners, lawyers, CA’s etc who are working as placement agents for call centers. Just for the extra money….
    Now think about this first rounds are always taken by HR executives in call centers…Does it happen that these guys may be in nexus with these placement agents..(so less professional…because they are there only for that extra dough) and in any case most of the HR execs in Call Centers are there because again they are mostly there because of the boom phase in this industry…

LOOK WHERE ALL MONEY IS COMING FROM IN THIS INDUSTRY OF MERCENARIES….
    Am I very confused…or partly correct…or absolutely right..?…

Vishal Jhamb

You are UTTERLY CONFUSED. Seems that the Industry is going nowhere. Everyone is there to make a Quick Buck
    Vishal Jhamb
    Signature Consulting

Pappu

Dear Vishal

Why do you say that I am UTTERLY CONFUSED?

I just want to comment on the quality of these placement agents/agencies who do this job on a part time basis/stop gap arrangement. What is the quality of their work?

placement agency

dear friends,
    i am interested in starting a placement agency for international call centers. i have just completed my MBA-HR and also have a friend is working in a CC from 2 yrs. she is aleam leader and would assist me. i am based in pune and have have a lot of contacts here and mumbai.
    pls let me know what plan of action should we opt?
    pappu, u seem to be a very expirienced person, pls guide.
    and i understand the importance of high quality and my responsibility.
    thanks.

Jai

Whats wrong in opening up a placement agency if the entrepreuner is committed to quality in the field of manpower management? Please explain to me why some of the biggest success stories in the manpower business have no MBAs and have made their way up purely on instinct and an innate sense of HR needs?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.