Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

medical call center

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ajey Godbole

Greetings.
    I am a physician in Texas, USA. I want to find out about companies in India who provide medical transcription services for physicians’ offices in the US. Also are there medical call centers in India manned by nurses to answer phone calls from patients in the USA?

adi

Hi,
    There are many companies who are into this business.
    But Heartland and Healthscribe are leading in these areas. I have more info about all these..

Hi Ajay Godbole,

There are many companies in India which provide medical transcription service but the companies Adi mentioned are some big ones in India, if you have quantities that is to say about 5000 line per day then they would be ready to do your work or else you can settel for smaller players, incase you need more info on this kindly let me know.
    Amit Naagar

Subrata Kundu

i would like to know more about call centre business.

Sanjeev

Ajey,

There are no such companies yet.Although there is a call center being opened in Banglore where they are planning to experiment on medical consultancy by doctors over the phone but have not yet started. I feel this has a great potential and I would be interested if you have any ideas or opportunities.

We are setting up a call center in Gurgaon presently.

Regards

Jana

Sanjeev, Can you give me more details on the proposed Bangalore call center.

Thanks,

Pankaj Garg

Hi Ajay,
    I am running a Medical Transcription service from delhi

I am also in the process od setting up a 50 seats call center

I am keen to take this discussion further with you

Do let me have your thoughts on this

Bob Donhauser

Hi, we have a call center based in Costa Rica that has an on-line pharmacy as a client. We currently have a U.S. Doctor and many agents that conduct a medical questionnaire. We would be interested in talking with you to see if we could be of assistance. We have a listing in the category of rest of the world. Check us out we are Access Outsource.

Bob

Hi Bob

We have a 40 seater Medical Transcription and data conversion centre in Delhi India, we would like to explore the possibility of having a business association with you.
    Regards
    Amit Naagar

Bob Donhaser

Hi Amit,,, Please contact me. We have a listing in the directory of thins forum under elsewhere. We are known as Access Outsource and my email is bob.don@accessoutsource.net

mohan

i wud like to know the detail son how to start a medical call center. the costs involved etc.

manish roushan

hi recently i have established a call centre placement agency .i do have all the things but i do not have contacts with the companies where my candidates will b placed.can u please tell me the procedure so the call center companies wil to hire the manpower from me?

Ashok Rajkumar

Hi
    Ajey Godbole
    We Provides quality, professional Transcription to regional, and nationwide medical providers and non-medical companies throughout the United States. Our Customers includes Individual Physician, Small Clinics & Hospitals.
    You can cotact me in
    ashok_su@hotmail.com

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.