Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Web base projects available

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Amit Naagar

We have a mid size web base projetc for outsourcing available in the transcription field. Companies interested can discuss with us through this forum.

Vikas

Hello Amit Naagar,

We specialize in technical support and e-commerce services and BPO jobs.

We would be happy to discuss your requirements in detail.

Please let me know the process you would like us to follow

Rgds,
    Vikas

Vandana

Hi Amit,

My company has developed various solutions for the MT industry including a web based medical transcription file sorting, delivery & productivity monitoring software for multi-location companies. We understand the industry and have the required technical expertise. I would be interested to know more about this project.

Regards,
    Vandana.

manirangan

Hi Amit,

We are 3 year old, web content development company, we have extensive experience in web based projects as well as multimedia, we would be glad to know more about your requirement,

Regards
    Manirangan

rajiv

we are having a 100 seater MT unit, now 3 years old, 128 Kbps Broadband connectivity.

Unit has a direct contract to transcribe 300000 lines.month., can handle more without any delay.

Pl. send more details.

Thanks.

Kevin

We have a 100 seater call center in place. We could discuss your project.

Bob Donhauser

Check us out we are listed in the directy of this forum under rest of the world. Or go to http://www.accessoutsource.com or contact me directly at bob.don@accessoutsource.net We are known as Access Outsource and we are equipped with a computerized telecommunications system capable of handling thousands of calls, many at one time. Our Costa Rica location enables us to provide a highly qualified multilingual staff that is trained in Sales, Technical Support and Customer Service at a fraction of the cost in comparison to other call centers.

We can handle anything from complete e-commerce fulfillment to in/outbound Call Center Services 24/7.

Amit Naagar

Hi Everybody,
    Thanks you all for the enquiries, but we have already outsourced the project to a company in Delhi.
    Amit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.