Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Toll Free from India and Pakistan

• This topic has 30 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Russ Sandlin.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    James Wilson

As I understand it, India and Pakistan do not have Toll Free numbers. Can any one offer me Local numbers in both countries and send those calls to my switch in Atlanta GA? They can be sent VoIP (Cisco) or PSTN.

Any help is greatly accepted.

James Wilson

uppchunk

such numbers are available here but you are not allowed to connect it to iplc network.there is Heavy penalty if you do so.

James Wilson

Uppchunk

What numbers are available? Toll Free or Local numbers? Is there a way to skirt around this iplc (international private leased circuit) issue? If the toll free numbers are the problem when connected to iplc. Can local numbers be point to iplc? How would one set-up either one local number or a few local numbers in major cities that would be redirected to my switch. This will not be used for a calling card or third party calls. I have a call center in Europe interested in phone numbers out of India and Pakistan, nation-wide toll free are prefered but local numbers will work.

Thanks in advance,

James

Irfan Ahmed Farid

For James Wilson:

we can offer a work around in terms of call routings from pakistan to your destination.

James Wilson

I don’t understand? Can you send email with your idea?James@downetworks.com There should be a simple way to do it with local Pakistan numbers.

Thanks,

James Wilson

rajesh

hi,
    i want to setup a 20 seat small call center in india(hyderabad. any body got toll free number.. if u got any toll free number i can try to switch with local number. give me a mail, this is just an enquiry.

James Wilson

Rajesh,

I can help you get a US 1-800 number of 0800 numbers from 70+ other countries. My email is above.

James

Mr Wilson

Can u tell me the procedure and cost for that.. at this very moment i am just estimating prices and comparing things. i live in derby, u.k.

give me mail

Sameer Jaffer

James Wilson,

What is the cost for the US 800 number to india and Pakistan call center

James Wilson

Can you email me at the above address?

Ajai Bhatnagar

Dear James,
    From April’02 call centers in India can connect Indian toll free numbers to anywhere in the world on a closed network.

Ali

Hi James
    My name is Ali and i am from Pakistan and as you know that soon enough we are getting VOIP here perfectley working I would like to set up a call center in karachi have u got a toll free number Can u tell me the procedure and cost for that because right now I am estimating prices and workability would appreciate your help in this regard

suresh Iyer

Can i get obtain an international tollfree number out of India? .Are there any issues on it.

akhi

hi,

mr.Russ Sandlin can you state any of the advantages of setting up a call center in pakistan vis a vis india.

regards

akhi

Russ Sandlin

Akhi,

Great Question, I like the Indian Market for sure. While with Dell, I had no issues with our Bangalore operations. I just prefer Pakistan now. Here is what I see:

1. Better Accents for the most part
    2. Less competition, so better talent
    3. Strong Infrastructure
    4. Lower Rents

I hope this helps!

Russ Sandlin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.