Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center in Chennai,India

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    C S Ravishankar

I would like to introduce myself as an IT professional
    with 10 years experience ,currently planning to setup
    my own IT venture in Chennai,India.

With my widespread contact network in IT and with a lot of accurate and ample financing options with me , I would like to venture into the callcenter industry.

I am already in discussions with consultants and have
    chartered a series of visits and presentations to
    understand the investment size , infrastructure , technology , management etc and procurement of
    job orders.

I would like you to tell/send me particulars of what services
    you would be able to offer me , your contact address ,
    phones nos.,websites, your promoters information.

I also would like to know whether you have a reliable-ready-to-start-job-orders on hand.

I am looking at setting up the callcenter(100+seater) in CHENNAI-INDIA.

Please get in touch with me ASAP.

Thanking you.

C S Ravishankar

jr

have u started call centre.

raghavan

hi,

this is raghavan in chennai working in amnc concern and we have planned to start a call centre can anyone pls help us to start a cal centre with projects from us or uk as well the requirements.waiting for reply soon from any of u.
    bye
    with regards,
    raghavan

Valerie

Hi,
    My firm is planning to outsource some telemarketing programs in India. We have started negotiating with some in India already. If your center is interested in the execution of our programs, please contact us. Contractual terms will discussed in more detail.

Ajai Bhatnagar

Hi CS Ravi,
    We are looking for partners in Chennai for a call center project.
    Please let me know if you are interested.

Praveen K Mohanram

Hi, I would like to introduce myself as an Engineer/MBA graduate from USA. I am basically from Chennai. I am into Movie theatre business and other Fiber glass industries with sound financial background.
    I am interested to start a Call center in Chennai. I do hold ample space for the setup in Mount Road (Heart of Chennai). All I need now is some good contacts and how to go about this project.
    I would appreciate if anyone can help me in this regard.
    Thank you.
    Regards,
    Praveen

Subodh Tavse

Dear Mr. Ravishankar,
    I think we can help you getting all the information that is required for the project.We have got the proper team and the expertise to do so.Kindle let me know your details so that we can further proceed with things.

Ashish

Hi! very shortly Mr. N Ramnath will get in touch with you

preetham

Hi Mr. Ravishankar,
    Our Company deals in recruitment and training of call center agents.It would be my pleasure to work along with you.

rajesh

i have a plan to open a new setup for bussiness call center please advice and give me details
    aswell please give me the entire picture of bussiness opertunity and future
    regards
    rajeshh shetty

Jacob

Hi Mr.Ravishankar,
    I am planning to set up a call center. if u have already set up one, can i have some details from your end.

Jacob

Request for info

My firm based in the UK is interested in outsourcing some telemarketing & lead generation work to suitably qualified companies in India. I would be interested in hearing from companies based in India with the right profile.

SYED

I would like to introduce myself as an IT professional with 10 Years experience ,currently planning to setup my own IT venture in Chennai,India.

With my widespread contact network in IT and with a lot of accurate and ample financing options with me , I would like to venture into the callcenter industry.

I am already in discussions with consultants and have chartered a series of visits and presentations to understand the investment size , infrastructure , technology , management etc and procurement of job orders.

I would like you to tell/send me particulars of what services
    you would be able to offer me , your contact address , phones nos.,websites, your promoters information.

I also would like to know whether you have a reliable-ready-to-start-job-orders on hand.

nakrishnanatvsnldotnet

There are few call center companies available at Chennai and more Call Center training centers. If you need any help are clarification let me know

Vishal Jhamb

You may contact me at the details published on this forum under the heading “Vishal Jhamb’s contact details published”

Vishal Jhamb

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.