Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Terminating the call from turkey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FARAZI

Is there anybody who can help me (technically) how you can start a prepaid calling card business i Middleeast (turkey). What shout technically be done to terminat a call to other contry from turkey? It must be very very low cost. Thanks in advance

adi

Hi Farazai,

We are consultant for call center business.
    Let me know if you are intrested.

-adi

Manoj

Farazi,

I can give you all the required details but I need to understand whih all countries will you be targetting.

One of the best ways to do this business is to use a surrogate carrier i.e. bounce calls to all countries from a pre-set and pre-installed location and just use a fat transit pipe to your gateway. ow investmend and low operational maintenance cost would mean low prices!

Kindly publish your contact details so we can talk real time.

Manoj Matai

Farazi,

1. Take an international private leased line from Türk Telekomünikasyon A.Ş., apply cmpression to split in low bandwidth segments.
    2. Put a gateway (switching, authentication IVRS) at your end.
    3. Terminate the leased line at a remote gateway end (Say the US), and bounce all the calls on a in-expensive VoIP network.
    4. Put a re-conciliation system at your end for billing consolidation.

I can provide more inputs and work on the entire solution.

Mike

HI Manoj,

Can you please provied me with your contact information to find more finer details about the business, and if possible the specifics.

It might be also great ifyou can publish it here.

Thanks
    Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.