Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center Campaign Help

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gary Laspa

We were seeking for some assistance from offshore callcenters that would be intrested in executing a Home Care Service Industry outbound campaign on performance basis.
    If someone can help please email me.

Neeraj

Hi Gary,
    I have been assocoated with the call center industry in India for quite some time and have formed a network with different call centers which are running successfully and using the best practices. I am sure i can be of help to you.
    Could you kindly give me your contact information so that we can discuss this.
    Thank you
    Neeraj

Amit

Hi Gary,
    Please contact me we can talk further in this regard, this is if you are open to work with a call center in India.
    Regards
    Amit

Sanjeev

Hi Gary,

Where are you located. We are located in New Delhi(India)

We are looking for a collaborator who can provide us capative market while we manage the call center in India.We are looking for a longterm partnership with a company who would want their own facility in India with a fully commited relationship.We could ensure that the call center is tailor made to suit your exact requirements.

I would be glad to discuss details if this is of interest to you.

Gary Laspa

Sanjeev Please contact me

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Vishal Jhamb

Hi All,

Campaigns are available….

Profit is not a four letter word…

It has been said that perhaps the most difficult aspect of operating a successful call center is being able to consistently seek out and secure good, strong campaigns. Campaigns that not only “pay the bills”, but allow you to make a profit. Preferably a big one. That is, after all, why you opened your call center in the first place – to make a big profit. But you already know that. Chances are you also know that, without good, profitable campaigns, your state of the art call center is like a sailboat adrift on the ocean, looking for the wind. You can hope for wind, even pray for it – but it’s safe to say that, without it, the harsh reality is that you’re going nowhere. Simply put, our intention is to keep your sails full. To keep your call center busy – actually, we’d like to keep you REALLY BUSY – and growing, and best of all, profitable. Let’s talk candidly here – fact of the matter is, if your business is not unusually successful, neither will ours be. Our philosophy is really quite simple – we wholeheartedly believe that, by focusing our attention on making your call center more successful – by facilitating growth, and excitement, and profits – our own success will be but a windfall of a job already well done. Everybody wins. And as far as we’re concerned, it just doesn’t get any better than that.

Vishal Jhamb

Gary Laspa

Very Well said Vishal

its a complete supply chain. I am of the belief that the call center as well as the camapign should be making profit lots of comapnies vouch for the confidence of delivering what can be more comforting to the client than you taking a risk in the campaign by performing revenue sharing profit

Regards
    Gary Laspa

Vishal Jhamb

Thanks Gary. Seems we share a common vision. I’m offering campaigns in India on Sph + Fixed Rate. We are one of the largest outsourcing company in North and Chennai. We position our own sales confirmers and quality people on the floor for operations support. That is the only way to ensure quality and continous delivery, Most of the Call Centers put their best executives during pilot and the campaign Fails miserably after it hits the floor with amatures and first time callers. we ensure that the team is held close for improved service delivery and time management. Also the leads are burnt to no limits without results, so we have our tech support offering finetuning of the dialer for best performance. Keep in touch.

Vishal Jhamb
    New Delhi

Sanjeev

Hi Gary,

Can you tell me some background of your company and about your requirement .What size of call center will serve your purpose…what type of investments do you envisage from both of us…
    is it for captive use …How do you envisage a long term partnership/collaboration and a commitment to develop a call center tailor made to suit specific needs.

We have good managerial staff who could assist us in the implementation of project which can be located in strategically located prime premisis located in Gurgaon/ New Delhi which is fast gaining a reputation of places where call centers can be located.
    One of our location is just 10 minutes drive from the New Delhi Airport which is becoming a favorite place for multinationals to locate their call center after a good success of some of the companies like General Electric (GE).Now this location is becoming a good hub for call centers and therefore good communication facilities and manpower for call center is now available.We have could start witha pilot profect and scale up the operations here as we have more than 30,000 square feet of space.

We would like to evolve a collaboration where we can invest equally to develop a strong commitment for a longterm relationship.

Look forward to hear from you,

Sanjeev

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.