Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call center in Brazil

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ricardo silveira

I need to receive more information about setting up a call center in Brazil to receive international calls from US/Europe/Canada…

adi

Hi,
    What type of call center you want to set up?
    vOICE BASED/WEB BASED?
    TECH OR NON TECHICNAL?

LEMME KNOW
    -ADI

Manoj Kumar Matai

Ricardo, I can provide all these details. Please publish your contact in order for me to do so.

Thanks,

Palani Balasundaram

Hello Ricardo,
    I would be pleased in giving you out the details about settingup a call center in Brazil.
    What is the kind of Call Center that you are planing to setup?
    Is it Inbound call center or OUtgoing call center?
    Can you further elaborate on your ideas, which should help us all to give you a much better support.

hello Ricardo

do u have confirmed order in hand for CC.
    then we are definately cost effective to you
    being your consultant.
    we are running Reliance infocom CC
    in mumbai .
    you can contact me for cost effective & Honest
    advice

Ricardo

I want people to be able to call a 800 number from US/Canada/Europe. The toll free number would be in US format 1-800-xxx-xxxx and have their calls terminated in Brazil or in US in a rotating system (one call to US, one call to Brazil)..Or to be able to manage by time/caller territory and address to either the call center in US or Brazil.

I hope it’s helpful.

Ricardo Silveira

Manoj Kumar Matai

Ricardo,

You would need to setup a small switch in the US, where all inbound calls (to the US and Brazil call centers) will be switched from. This switch can send calls to the US call center or Brazil call center based on certain programming like alternate call ids/call sequence, caller id/zone id, time of day and/or day of the week.

Thereafter you may send the call to Brazil over a public international call (buy minutes in bulk to get a good rate) or leae a private link to your facility in Brazil. In case of latter you would need to compress the voice bandwidth using a Multiplexer (Nortel/Cisco/Alcatel etc).

You can also leaes a public frame relay connection which works like a private link at a per call or per port charge, though I am not sure which operator provides that service between the US and Brazil.

Hope that answers a few questions. More questions? Write again..

Cheers, manoj

Manoj Kumar Matai

Good info James, we may have ITFS requirements in near future. I am sending you an email with my contacts separately.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.