Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Investment Available in Call Center

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Vishal Jhamb

We are Interested in a starategic alliance to setup a call center in New Delhi. We bring value to the project in terms of Technology and operation Support. We have our own Business from USA which pays Fixed base Rate + Success Bonus, this is 200 Seats 2 shifts 6 Days per week.

Vishal Jhamb

Manoj Kumar Matai

Vishal, please publish your contact details so that we can touch base.

Sanjeev

Vishal ,I am interested in setting a call center and need a capable partner/ foreign collaborator.However,I do not think I can invest for a call center for 200 seats at this stage.I would want to start small and then scale it up.

I have excellent location of my own both in Delhi and Gurgaon with as much as 30,OOO square feet of facility which is adequate for call center and expansion for scaled up operation and expansion.

I would be happy to discuss your proposal with you.

atul kakkar

mail me details interested

Vishal Jhamb

Hi Sanjeev and Atul,
    You can start with 48 Seats ( Ideal size ) and grow to 200 in 18 – 24 Months by Doubling every 6 Months. If You are interested pls pase your message here and i will send complete contact info to you.
    Vishal Jhamb

Sanjeev

Hi Vishal,

I would like to start with say 24 / 48 seats.Growth would naturally depend on how successful the project turns out to be.

I look forward to discuss it with you in detail.

Sanjeev

Vishal Jhamb

Hi Sanjeev,

Successful approach ensures success. As Vinay talvar has said, Improvement and continus upgrade will ensure long term stability. I have business from US on Fixed Rate, and the client is also from US. Technology is provided by client, thus 1/3rd cost of setup vanishes, all that is left is Infra, IPLC and Good manpower. I shall send my complete details shortly.

Vishal Jhamb

Sanjeev

Hi Vishal,

I am eagerly looking forward to get your details.

Sanjeev

ashishmehra79

hi vishal,
    I have a place in Delhi of around 700 sq. ft. but no money to invest but i am willing to invest my time and skills into this venture.

I have done an MBA in eCommerce. And really look forward to your contacting me.

arvin appaya

Hi ashishmehra79 ,

I am looking to set up a call centre in India and therefore
    I have a proposal for you please give me contact details or leave a message on this board .

Miriam

Non commercial messages may be posted free of charge
    Commercial messages are charged at 4.95 Pounds

Vishal Jhamb

Investment is available for a good project. We are willing to outsource Business also. But the Operational expertise is desired and would be a mandatory condition to proceed ahead for all those interested.

Hemant Gupta

Please note that we have got a 2000 seater to be slotted amongst five 400 seater. please publish your name by 14/09/02 so that i could touch you.

Amit

We are a IT Consulting and Services company with vertical focus and Enterprise Application ( SAP R/3) Implementation Consulting Services. We have a direct presence in Europe and North America. We are looking forward BPO & Call centre as our new business offerings to our existing and strategic customers.

We have no experience of Call center & BPO. We are looking for Call Center Companies, who has capability to deliver. We are looking for progressive and long term partner in this area.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.