Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Canter Info Continued…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vishal Jhamb

Hi All,

Some interesting information:

The call center industry across the world is growing and developing rapidly and this looks set to continue. According to our own estimate as a technology consultant, 47% of the call centers in our survey are growing at between 20% and 100% per annum and 16% are growing exponentially at over 100% pa. More detailed analysis shows that on average, the call centers are growing at something like 30-35% P.A in terms of the call volumes and 20-25% PA in terms of agent resource levels. However, service levels have remained about the same (percentage of calls answered within 10 seconds still averaging at 72%, average speed to answer up from 22.8 seconds to 24.5 seconds, with IVR Support ).

In most call centers a combination of technology and people is taking the strain. If this is to be sustained, without a negative impact on the quality of service customers are receiving, some significant advances will need to be made. There is certainly a great deal of room for improvement in call center efficiency. Very few are operating at optimal levels, with agent occupancy averaging 76% and the attrition rate as high as 20 – 25 % Per month, ………..

More later, watch out for the same heading to know more.

Rahul

Hi

I am rahul.I am a science graduate with a p.g.diploma in internet technologies.I got an oppertunity in a call centre but i don’t have any idea about a call centre.Please anybody explain the duties of an employee in a call centre.Please send as much information as u could to me.

I’ll b very much greatful.

Thank u.

mukesh banga

In general terms,a call centers is defined as a business operation designed to receive inbound telphone calls or to initiate outbound calls.

The three basic type of call center :-
    inbound
    outbound
    blended

an inbound answering incoming calls.

an outbound placing outgoing calls.

a blended where agents both receive incoming calls and place outgoing calls.

call center function
    1 telemarketing.
    2 customer service.
    3 help desk.
    4 order processing.
    5 credit/collection.
    6 reservations.

rakhi

Hi,
    I am interested to start a call center in Bangalore.I don’t have complete knowledge about the setup.Can anyone guide me from here.Would want to start in a small scale.Also would seek outsourcing work.At present I am in the united states.

Thanks
    rakhi

Mama

Hi there

could anyone give me info.about getting in call center industry? the procdures I mean? What is the start pay one can expect and what are the future prospects?

Vishal Jhamb

Hi Rakhi,
    My company can help you from scratch to operations, we are located in Delhi. If you wish to have more info pls paste UR info or your interest in our services, we shall get in touch with you
    Vishal Jhamb
    Signature Consulting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.