Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Indian call centre required

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sunder

Dear All,

My client from US is looking out to outsourse call center from india for their product promotion. Interested people can provide contact details so that we will start negotiations.

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Vishal Jhamb

Hello,

We are a company based in India and already in Call center business of Outsourcing Traffic ( Campaigns ) and Technology for New and Existing Call Centers here in India, Our Work offices are at New Delhi, Hyderabad, Banglore and Chennai. We are seeking a representation for your products and services for Customer Contact centers here in India. We run Outbound telemerketing campaigns on behalf of 2 Business
    outsourcing Agencies from USA. We are looking for Outbound / InboundTraffic from USA / UK / Australia, as we have spare seat capacity of 750 with trained Agents in New Delhi in various centers. We are a strong group with Resellership alliance of the Largest Server Based Technology in the world for Call centers, We have Ongoing Implementation and Support at 3 Call Centers in india. We also have Maintenance and Business outsourcing with 2 Call centers. Any move towards a strategic alliance is welcome
    for Business outsourcing / Resellership / Product Lease / Tie-up of any sort is welcomed for mutual benefit.

Thank You
    Vishal Jhamb

aravind

Dear all
    A large reputed organization has proposes to set up complete infrastructure for their call center at Hyderabad.
    They have retained my consultancy for selecting an agency to manage their proposed call center for an initial period of three years renewal for subsequent terms on mutually agreed terms.
    The role of the Agency would be to operate the call center on their behalf.
    We are looking for the companies located in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangolore, Mumbai.
    We request you to indicate your interest in the above within three working days with address,phone no’s and e-mail addresses.
    Regards

Akber

Hi Vishal,

I am working on a business model which would require 70-80% of our contact center operations to be outsourced to India. I am located in Toronto, Canada. Please contact me for more information.

I await your reply.

Akber

Raminder

Hi Akber,
    Iam travling to Canada next month and am keen in starting a 50 seats cc in Delhi. pl contact for the same.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.