Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centers In India

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    uppchunk

5000 sq ft for 48 seater cc will be congested if you also providing canteen/refreshment room,different cabins , conference/training room and other facilities.

suren

hi vishal,
    i am interested in reading a technical comparison between competing products\ available in the market for a 48 channel voice logging system for public services applications viz complaint centres.
    can you suggest any sources for this information.
    regards
    jandial

Hemant Gupta

Hi Vishal,

Can i have ur contact.

jandial

hi vishal,
    i am interested in reading a technical comparison between competing products\ available in the market for a 48 channel voice logging system for public services applications viz complaint centres.
    can you suggest any sources for this information.
    regards
    jandial

Ed Harding

Hi Vishal,
    I have 2 questions you may have knowledge about.
    1) I am trying to optimize a predictive dialer with 20 agents and 2 trunks. Can you specify some parameters and logic I can use in setting up my dialer parameters.
    2) I need to get Access output reports from a dialer system.
    Is there a reference article I can view?
    Thank you.
    Ed

M.Altaf

Dear Vishal Jhamb,

I would like to know few points about Call Centre business.

Information is requested to you assuming Call centre will be in India,

1- Registration process for Indian Organisation (opening call centre in India), in U.S., Is there any special criteria or legal formalities for Call Centres business opening Offshore.
    2- Marketing options & strategies for getting U.S Customers
    3- SLA’s signing with U.S Customers.

Thanks for your support.

Ashes

Hey Vishal,

I need some information regarding HR Policies & Practices In a Call Centers. Problems Faced by HR & There solutions.

Thanx

Manirangan

Hi Vishal,
    You seem to be very popluar guy, and why not with abundant knowledge and experiece.I have actaully a order for 5 seat telemarketing,though i know its very small number,

Calls have to be made from India to prospective cleints in US, I wanted to know if this number is actually vaible to do business in callcenter, my US contact sasy he will increase it to 20 in 6 months,

what do you suggest, i have to sep up a call center for telemarketing for 5 seat, what would the investment and ROI, or is it vaible to do it,

any body pls. give me some information,

regards
    manirangan

Murali Mohan

Hi all

I am looking for call centers who are interested to lease out about 20 seats to me instantly in Gurgaon. Guide me if any one has spare capacity. I would deploy my own manpower and will pay monthly lease/rent.

Thanks in anticipation

5 seat call centre

We are planning to setup a small inhouse call centre in Baroda to receive calls from our parent company in UK.

Any chances of getting some pointers to information/references?

Eg Products used for such small call centres..

It would be both incoming, outgoing and web enabled services centre.

pankaj garg

Hi Vishal,
    I chanced to go thru the great information that you have been providing to this forum.
    Congrats!! for the good work

coops

Hi Manirangan:
    We could work out a JV for your project. Please contact with your contact details .

Cooper

Sameer Aali

I am working i a Cochin based call center.Right now ours is an international call center.
    we would like to go into the domestic market also.
    What all additional modification that we would have to do?
    we are planning for a 30 seat one in a floor above our existing international call center..what modifications required???
    i wanted to know all the hardware issues such as the networking..routers…mux…
    what about the licence issue…whome should i apply to…..??
    and also about the Tollfree no.
    how can i get it..whome should i apply?how much time will it take??
    kindly sent me the details

Thanks
    Sameer Aali

pankaj garg

Hi
    any one wanting to set up 5 seats inbound/ outbound call center, can easily do so using VoIP technology. Mostly such call centers are set up to try out the waters and thereafter they grow substantially.

We have already set up many such international c centers for both Indian and overseas clients all over India,ranging from 8 seats to 24 seats.Some of these are now up scaling to 48 seats plus.

They can be set up at a cost which is substantially lower then the TDM (IPLC) based call centers.
    You can ask me specific questions and I will provide you with correct information

Rakesh Sarin

Hi Pankaj,

To begin with, is QoS good with Internet or does one necessarily need IPLC?

Any CTI’s available with Lotus Notes as CRM?

Licensing requirements with DoT and their contact details(if forum permits to display them).

If possible, your contact details(if forum permits)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.