Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

virtual call centers

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    James Wilson

Attn: Chris Collings

What you are looking for is something like click2talk, callmeback or eclick. Their are many more out there some have computer to computer, computer to phone and/or phone to phone. The basic is simular to CallBack and web initaled callback.

James Wilson
    VP Direct Sales
    DOW Networks

Chris Collings

ATTN: JAMES WILSON

Yes, this sounds right. on my site I would like a button that a customer could click and somewhere, a call made back to that client and then it would call me and hook us up. so that we could talk

sharish .R

Hello to all of you
    As I came across yours mails I found interesting about the call center can
    any person can tell me what is the basic requirements for a Call center
    it will be help full for my next project ( CALL CENTER)
    and also the amount required for this
    Thanking you

surubhi pathak

can anyone comment on the scope of call center in near future?
    secondly ,is there any specific professional qualification required for trainers/ training managers in indian call centers?

Amit

hi Chris Collings ,
    Yes ,it is possible, there are much software which is web integrated email contact center.And the system also generate the call in Predective and progressive mannaer.
    In predective ,the system will the detect the customer phone first and if it is human voice ,only then the call will be joined to the most idle agent in your call center./

Amit

Manirangan

Hi Palani,

You seem to be very knowledgeble in call center business, would you hepl me to know how much does it cost to set up a 10seat call center voice based.

Initailly it will outbound but later we will also have inbound service.
    i have a very prospective enquiry. We will start on a test basis and laetr expand.

would be very glad if you could hepl us.

Regards
    Manirangan

Rishi

I want a detailed way how I can start a call center in my emplty premises. I would like to know evry thing ,,,,,

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.