Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Consultants for setting up call centers

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Vishal

I am interested in discussing programs that your call center may market. I work in the US and need an aggressive call center to work with.

David Smith

Vishal,
    Would you wish to discuss with an international cc in mumbai in regards with the programs you wish to outsource from US.

Vishal Jhamb

You will find my contact details on the forum Now under the heading ” Contact details of Vishal Jhamb published ”
    Vishal Jhamb
    signcalls

Bikash Sharma

Hi we are in the process of setting up a call center. What we are looking at is business partners who could support us by providing us with business. We are looking at both inbound and outbound operations.

Sree

Hi,

I would like to know how much BAND WIDTH REQUIRED (ex: 100 mbps line) or a CABLE CONNECTION (256 mbps/Sec) please let me know abt this.

Anupam Kedia

Hello guys,

I am from Kolkata, and want to setup a call centre with 50 seats. I want total information and help regarding this. Can anyone provide me this consultation. We are currently a WSP company,

Anupam

Chakra

What is the typical cost per call and charge per call of both domestic and international call centers. Please respond ASAP.

Ajai Bhatnagar

Hi Chakra,
    The normal practice in India is cost or price/hour/seat.
    If you know the average call time you can convert it to per call basis.
    Regards,
    Ajai Bhatnagar

vimlesh

please let me know, what is required setup for hardware for setting up a call centre in ahmedabad.

its urgent.

deep

Hello ,
    we are loking to set up a 100 seater call centre in Mumbai
    it can be either domestic or Internation with server
    based and i would like to know the cost of hardware,can any one
    help me in getting this info.
    and give other details also. please contact me regarding this.

Ajai Bhatnagar

Dear Deep,

The cost of hardware ranges from 1-2 lakh per seat.

Asokan.P.K

Hi deep,

the cost of a VOIP based (using ILC) callcentre 24 seat will cost you about rs 30 lakhs bprovided dialers and crm softwaress are used on ASP model

asokan

Siddharth

Hi,

I am looking at setting up a 50 seater call center at Bhubaneswar, Orissa. So if any one can help me out on this then it will be great.

umesh

Hai

I read in a book recently that you can setup net based call centre with very mim investment. Also advice me on the ROC

A S Shivaprakash

Dear Siddharth,

We are actively into call center technology provisioning & design. We av strategic partnerships with different vendors to bring in the latest technology with the fastest RoI.

Please let me know what type of call center u r wanting to set up & what is the time frame u r looking at.

Regards

Shiv

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.