Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Consultants for setting up call centers

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    raghavan

hello sir,

this is raghavan here and no one has turned to help me out in getting me tyhe projects to start a call centre.if anyone knews the details of getting the projects to start a call centre pls reply

pls try to help me out.

with regards,
    raghavan.

Vinay

Hi Vishal,
    We are a US based company looking into setting our BPO operations in Mumbai-India. We saw your cost breakup in an earlier postings and would like to get in touch with you for further discussions.

Thanks.

raghavan

hi vishal,

This is raghavan here and our company has planned to start a call centre in chennai.we would liek to seek ur help on setting upa call centre as well as the projects froma us based concern.pls vishal help us to achieve.

with regards,
    raghavan.

mohammed hussain

hi guys,

I want to setup a calling card company. Can anyone help. I need to know the processes, and the technology needed.

thanks yaar

MO

Sanjay Rai

Hi Abhijeet

I think i can help u out in setting up a call center in pune. As I have already setup three call centers.

two in mumbai one ine Noida.

If you want any suggestion please get in touch with me.

Aman

Hi,

We are internet service provider in Delhi and looking towards setting up a webbsaed call centre. Details please.

Thanks

Aman

Aditya

Hello!
    I am looking for some one to help me in setting up a call center in India. Please email me if you can do so.
    Thanks in advance for help.

Aditya

Venkat

Hello!

We are well established software company based in HYDERABAD. We want to diversify into IT related business, hence looking for people who want to establish/out-source CALL CENTER related work.
    We can provide consultancy services. If anyone is interested to setup business in HYDERABAD let us know.

Regards,
    Venkat.

ashwini

Hello Niraja,

we are loking to set up a 100 seater call centre in bangalore
    it can be either domestic or Internation with server
    based and i would also I would like to know can U
    help me in getting the project for the same
    and give other details also. please contact me regarding this imm.

Sheetal

I want 20 to 30 seats of a call center on lease,please let me know the details , regarding the location and approx. rates.

raghavan

Hello vengat,

This is raghavan from chennai and i would like to know more abt ur busineess pls conatct me with full details.

bye,
    raghavan

Venkat

Hello Raghavan,
    Its nice to know that u r interested in our business. We do development work and data conversion projects in our center. We are looking to branch out into Call center business.
    We would like to know ur ideas about setting up/ establishing the Call center in Hyderabad.
    Let us know how to get in touch with you.

Bye,
    Venkat.

Atul

Hi!
    Please let me know about the tools (software & hardware) used by Telemarketing/Customer support agents in a call center & their prices too.
    Thanks for your advice.
    Regards,
    Amit.

raghavan

hi venkat,

This is raghavan here sorry for not replying u all these days.Just give me ur contact no or ur mail id so that i can contact u and we can discuss in details.

pls leave ur contact add to me as soon as possible.

[Moderator’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

ALLEN GIBSON

HI NEELCHAKRA AND NEERAJ
    HEY GUYS I AM FROM BHUBANESWAR I NEED TO OPEN UP A DOMESTIC CALLCENTER THAT IS GOING TO CATER NEEDS OF MARKET IN BHUBANESWAR AND SURROUNDING VICINITY.IT WOULD BE SERVER BASED.
    WHAT IS THE INVESTMENT NEEDED AND COST PER AGENT AND THE BREAK EVEN POINT.
    SIGNING OFF
    ALLEN

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.