Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call centers providing tech support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Henry Jameson

I have a client who wants to get their tech support outsourced from India. We need 7×24 support for about 120 seats of voice and 40 seats of email. Can anyone tell me if there are any companies already providing tech support to US based clients. Is there a way to get a list of such companies.

Manoj Matai

Henry, precisely what kind of tech support do you require? Is this inbound customer care or customer call back? Where is the support database/faq data located?

RAM

Hi Henry,

I know some companies who are providing support.Can you give me your contact details so that i will contact you?.

RAM

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Palani Balasundaram

Hello Henry,
    There are quite a few companies who are already in this area,
    Can i have ur contact details?

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Sanjeev

Hi Henry,

We are planning to set up a call center in New Delhi/Gurgaon (India ) and are scouting for a collaborator or partner from USA who can give us assured business.

If this interests you ,I would be happy to discuss the possibilities with you.

Sanjeev

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.