Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

setting up a call centre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Abheek

can anyone please tell me the various costs which are incurred for setting up a call centre. we are looking to set up a 300 seater cal centre.
    if anyone can tell me the break up of the investment cost. it may be very subjective but i want only at a broad level.
    thanx
    abheek

Math

Hi Abheek,

We r a techno consultant for a cc in India. If u pls forward ur contact details I will send u the entire stuff.

Math

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed. It would normally be the person offering commercial services that pays to post their contact details.]

Shrini

Hi Math,

Can you send me the details of the complete set up for the call center, I would be very greatful to you.Or send me the contact details I will get in touch with you.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Shrini

Abheek

hi Math,
    since i cannot give my contact details here, can u please give me the break up of the costs incurred.
    regards
    Abheek

Neeraj

Hi All,
    I have given my details in this forum on the 14th of june under consultants needed to set up call centers. i have done turnkey projects for call centers earlier also.
    i am sure it will become easier after you get in touch with me.
    Thanks
    Neeraj

Dr. Paul Rodrigues

Can you please get me details of setting up a call centre?

neeraj

Hi Paul,
    If you are really serious to know details on setting up a call center you can always contact me through mail. My contact information is available on the forum dated 14th June under the name neeraj.
    I will be glad to help you.
    Thank you.
    neeraj

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.