Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

T1 costs

• This topic has 19 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by bala.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Sandro Herek

Dear Sirs,

We are going to setup a business in UK to provide paid information via telephone.
    Users will call an telephone number and we want to forward it to India.

We need to know the costs we will have with the call center, how works the process to receive calls from UK
    users and be forwarded to India. Also, we need to know the setup costs and per minute cost for those calls.

Please, let us know the step by step process to setup the call center and the costs for each step.

Thank you in advance.

Palani

Hello Sandro,
    Nice to meet you. From your posting i am assume that you are planning an Inbound Callcenter that is going to act as a center to give out Information.
    Now i would like to know whether you have any specific locations in Mind about the locationof your callcenter, like NOIDA,Gurgaon,Bangalore,Poona,Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad?
    can we know the ratio of calls per minute that we can expect?
    Are you just focussing support on English language alone?
    The setup costs varies marginally according to the location, while the other costs involved in this process is going to be average.
    Hope this helps you, for further support, you can get my contact detail from the subject headed”Your Smart Partner”
    expecting a positive response,
    palani.

Jay

Could anyone please tell me what is the cost of diverting a 1-800 number of US infomercials & commercials to my 800 number consequently diverting it to my dialer for inbound, Its urgent please help

Harish Balan

Hi there
    My company is looking for a T-1 provider in Bangalore. Please can anyone suggest names of reliable and timely suppliers. Someone suggested SIFY — anyone had any experience with them?
    Thanks
    Harish

bala

we have a clinet who is soon going for Call centre setup, since we are giving some other VSAT solutions for them, we need to do this Call centre setup also as Value added , so pls any one can tell us the real infrastruture needed to setup and what is the apprx. cost for a site of 100 seats right now

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.