Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

starting a call centre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eddie Nkosi

Please help me with information i need to have in order to start a call centre. I’m in South Africa, Johannesburg.

T.P.Mishra

Dear Eddie use Erlang for the calculation of project details.

Also please advertise on this forum so that we can come with real details

We have got these things worked out by Erlang which will help you arrive at some decision.
    Thanks

Shukri Kadri

I am interested in starting a call centre, I have the PC’s a dedicated permanent Internet connection, unfortunately it the firewall restricts VO IP.What training facility do I require, and where do I begin to iniitalise the operation, I shall be most grateful for reliable information.

chittaranjan mishra

respected sir
    i want to open a voice call centre at bhubaneswar(orissa).so i want your help regarding this.i want the project report regarding this.at first i want to set up a 8-10 seater call centre.i want to work for aoutsourcing company.so i want your help.please help me out in this.i will be very much grateful to you
    yours faithfully
    chittaranjan mishra

Asokan.P.K

Hi,
    A 24 seat callcentre voice based will cost you about Indian Rupees 70 lakhs and a 48 seat callcentre about 150 lakhs.
    Salary and other oprtaional costs extra.

The above is using mux and IPLC.

The same setup without mux and using ILC will cost about IRS 80 lakhs for 48 seats inluding systems

sandeep

sir, i want to start a call centre in jalandhar, punjab india.i am already running a call centre training institute.
    kindly guide me on the costs and returns involved.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.