Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Projects for call center

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    vikra

Hi All,

I’m a part on an operational call center. We’re looking for some new campaigns. Can anyone help?????

Deepak Batra

Hi Vikra

I have five outbound campaigns to offer you. please give your contact info i will send you the comprehensive information immediatly

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Hi Deepak

Hi,

We are setting up a web based call center in Hyderabad.Can you help me in getting client??.

Babu

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

neeraj

Hi Vikra,
    Do inform me what kind of campaigns do you have as i am looking forward for getting campaigns for our call center.
    Thank you.
    neeraj

vikram

Hi Neeraj,

We currently have outbound campaigns with us. We’re keen on getting INBOUND campaigns. However, we’re open to discussions on outbound campaigns. Please do let me know in case you have some options available.

Best Wishes

Vikram.

Vishal Jhamb

Looking for Campaigns, well you can get a lot of them in the marke today, from AT&T ( Outbound ) to Credit repair Business 9 Inbound & Outbound ). All those who need campaigns need not go anywhere. The Aggregators and Outsourcers will come to you, Just be available on net or otherwise. i get my call centers like this, we deal with most of them and you can know who we are if you look around and ask by name, Surely you will find us. I’ll shortly be releasing my complete contact info on one of the fourm’s here. Watch out for that. Thanks for your time.

Vishal Jhamb

Deepak Batra

Hi every body

Any body who needs outbound business from UK and US Give me you contact details.

regards

Deepak

Kamesh

Need per hour rate inbound or outbound business for our 40 seater call center.

Vishal Jhamb

Deepak are you in Delhi or elsewhere ?? I’m in Delhi. I’m looking for good campaigns for a call center I’m associated with.
    Vishal Jhamb

PV Sreedharan

I would like to know more about call centres in Chennai, would like to do independently. I would apprepciate informing of the basic requirements for starting one from Home OR to join as an employee in a Call Centre.

Kind regards

neeraj

Hi All,
    i have Inbound as well as Outbound campaigns.
    Any call center that requires good campaigns could give me their contact information for further clarification.
    Thank you.
    Neeraj

gaja

Neeraj,

More details on the type of campaigns available & terms please.

Are you in Banagalore?

neeraj

Hi Gaja,
    I am based in Delhi but do have my network in Bangalore,Hyderabad and Calcutta.
    Would like to know your contact information, for futher clarification.
    Thank you.
    neeraj

[Moderator’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

HIREN KAKAD

hey no one out here gives out their contact info, wht is the use chattin guys… jus spend a bit and reveal your info, i have done it once, and still no one got back… is this a bogus chatline site.. well, i am in need of campaigns as well as guidance to setup a 50 seater callcenter…

[Moderator’s note: We do not allow contact details to be published on this forum anymore without paying a fee for their publication. We introduced this policy last year because this forum had simply become an advertising place rather than a place for discussion. It has improved since we introduced moderation.

I cannot find any details in our records of the purchase you mention. If you can send me more details, I would be pleased to publish your contact details on this post free of charge. Please email us.]

Cynic

Hey Hiren. Maybe it’s because no one has anything interesting to say. Everyone wants to get rich quick without spending a penny.

The consultants pretend they want to help, but they just want to get rich quick without spending any money.

People who want to start call centres pretend they want to offer a great service to customers they can find, but they just want to get rich quick without spending any money.

Recruiters pretend they want to help call centres and people looking for jobs, but they just want to get rich quick without spending any money.

It’s an industry full of sharks. No that’s probably wrong – at least sharks are intelligent creatures who have a purpose in the world.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.