Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Projects for call center

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Shrini

Hi,

I am Planing to open a call center (15 to 20 seater)for start up.But it would be greatful if somebody could help me to get the peojects or who has projects and and want to out source it.
    Thank u

mukund

hi shrini

i have some clients whom you could try to outsource your support send me your contact details

amrit

yes sure i can do this for you please get in touch

Shrini

Hi Mukund,

Thanks for your response,
    My contacts:

[Webmaster’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

T P Mishra

I can help you do that.

I used Erlang calculator which helped me arrive at proper figure for the call center project.

I am having real order in hand for long term work from us client and would like you to advertise so that I can correspond in detail.
    Once we are on talking level I shall provide full details

shrini

Hi Amrit

Thanks for your Reply, I will get back to you as soon as possible

Shrini

Hi Mishra,

Thanks for your reply,

Sure mishra will be looking forward for your reply.

Babu

HI,

We are opening a web based call center.We have good technical staff.Can anybody help me to get US/UK based clients?.Awaiting for reply..

Babu

Shrini

Hi Babu,

Where is your call center based, is it in bangalore.

Shrini

TPMishra

Hi! Babu,

How to contact you?
    I do have us based clients willing to hire the call center.

Inform me if you are serious

Mishra

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed. It would normally be the person offering commercial services that pays to post their contact details.]

Hi Mishra

Hi Mishra,

I want to contact you.Can you provide your contact number or E-mail Id?.So that we can discuss on it.

Babu

Neeraj

Hi All,
    I am dealing with a lot of call centers in India and anyone who would require any kind of infromation pertaining to call canters in India can get in touch with me. My contact information is available on the forum dated “14th June” under “consultant needed to set up a call center”.
    I know i would be of great help to you.
    Thank you.
    Neeraj

tpmishra

Carry on babu.
    You got it I think

Hiren

Hi all, i am plannin to setup a 50 seater,, and wud want to know if i cud get a good inbound or outbound campaign.. also teh setup

Deepak Batra

Hi
    I have got lot of busienss to offer you. Give me your contact details.

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.