Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

VOIP callcentre

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Manoj

Hi,

My client is looking to setup a VOIP based callcentre for inbound calls for US and UK clients.

Can any body provide technical solutions for setting up a VOIP based callcentre using multitech or any similar equipments

Masud

Monoj

I am looking for a similar solution too. If you get any info then pls pass it over to me.

I am writing from Dhaka, Bangladesh

Good luck and best regards

Amit Naagar

Hi Manoj,
    Where do you intend to setup the call center in India?
    Amit

manoj

Hi,
    I wish to setup the VOIP based Callcentre in Mumbai,India

Amit Naagar

Hi Manoj,
    How many seater call center do you wish to open ? Do you have business from overseas ? Have you done any research in this regard, as far as the financials are concerned ? Do you need any inputs on this ? how could i be of any help to you, pls let me know ?
    Regards
    Amit

Manoj

We have the business for 16 seats telemarketing from UK and 4 /5 seats inbound from UK

We also have a 60 seats 3 shift inbound callcentre project for technical support from a US firm

Also one of our client has plan to build a 50/60 seats inbound callcentre which can ramp upto 500 seats in 8 months time.

We are looking for report onm financial as well as quality aspects and time schedule to build this

Amit Naagar

Hi Manoj,
    All these details can be given to you but as you would understamd it is diificult to give the entire report on this forum, so kindly give your contact nos or email address. Secondly i would like to know if you are interested to outsource these projects or maybe if your client would be interested in a joint venture? kindly let me know ?
    Amit

Manoj

Hi Amit,
    Thanks.
    We wish to execute the project ourselves and we are not having any plans to outsource the project.
    But we are exploring that possibilities of outsourcing/JV also and working on that
    But to start with we must have a setup for pilot running.

Hello Amit

hi,
    can anybody email me the solution for setting up an outbound call center having 30 seats. i’ve already got the contract from a US company for telemarketing. Amit please email me the details.
    Thanks

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

neelchakra

Hello manoj,
    It sounds nice that you having order from UK.
    I want to know in details of requirment, to help you out.

Hi Manoj

I would need your email address to do so. Kindly give me ur contact info.
    Amit

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

neelchakra

hello,
    Manoj you can contact me anytime.
    i am seriously interested.
    regards,
    niladri.

smahexz

Hello Manoj,
    I know a voip based running call center in mumbai for sale.
    contact immediately if interested.
    smahexz

Masud

Sham

How to contact you… we would like to look into it.

Rgds

smahexz

hello masud,
    its 17,000 sq ft (centrally ac with 3 chiller blue star)
    expandable capacity is 240 seats( currently running 62 seats)
    technology of panasonic,cisco,hp)
    waiting for your reply at ..yahoo dot com. Rates are negotiable don’t want to discuss here in forum. premises is on rental basis.
    Deal is at through away prise so,don’t let this offer go from your hand.
    good luck.
    smahexz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.