Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Looking to hire small call center

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jay

US client looking for a call center in India to work with on a long-term basis. We will start with 10-20 seats. Must have ready access to E1 bandwidth as we plan to use VoIP. We will supply equipment.

Amit Naagar

Hi Jay,

Have you any locational preference or can this be anywhere in India, We are presently based in New Delhi. will you be open with the idea of outsourcing to a existing call center? or do you want to have a joint venture? Some time companies even opt for leasing a call center. Please let me know what kind of tie-up are you looking for.
    Regards
    Amit

asokan

Hi,
    we can provide you a small callcentre on lease basis wish to know how how to proceed further
    Thanks
    asokan

Jay

We can definately get started.
    We are a small call center setup and should be able to fullfill your requirement.
    How do we go about the deal.
    Do reply.
    Best wishes

Jay

Hi Jay

We are having a call center in New-Delhi,looking for some good campaigns if u can help us with this

Deepa

HI DEEPA

i CAN GIVE YOU LOT OF BUSINESS, GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT INFO.

DEEPAK

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.