Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre setup in india for US

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Ram Dwivedi

Hi, I am settled in Dubai and intersted for partnership to set up cc at Gurgaon.

My cousin is working with reputed MNC at Gurgaon dealing in this business. I am ready to invest as joint venture. Any body intersted pls contact me.

Manoj Kumar Matai

Mr. Dwivedi,

You require to have three basic things in place before attempting such a project :

1. A clear project plan with definitive road-map.

2. Initial boot-finance to fund the start-up phase and operational cash to sustain through the sales cycle before you start making revenue.

3. Operations & sales team.

Once you have these in place, a 50/100 seater should take 60-90 days to go live. Sales & business development begin amost simultaneously so that you have some pilot projects to attempt when you are ready to go live.

I hope that suffices. Please write in if you need more info.

Cheers, Manoj Matai

Ram Dwivedi

Mr. Manoj,

Thanks for your tips.
    Basically I am looking for an experienced partner to start this business. I need the appx. set up cost and other details, i am ready to invest the money by hiring good , experiance people on profit sharing basis. Waiting for your views.

Ram

Manoj Kumar Matai

Mr. Diwedi,

We will be happy to work with you on such a project.

Manoj Matai
    Call Junction

Sanjeev

We are planning to set up a call center to.I have 20,000 square feet of land availble there partially constructed with a space to seat 25 to 50 people expandabel to accomadate many more.I would like to seek a partner too to establish a call center at this location.

Manoj Kumar Matai

Sanjeev,

We would be interested to work with you.

Manoj Matai

Swechcha

Dear Satya,

The going rate in Hyderabad is 3.5-4 lakhs investment per seat.This should include all ur hardware,software,initial deposit for IPLC,furniture,fittings and initial deposit for premises( if on lease).At revenues of about 10-12US$/hr/seat you should break even in 12-18 months for a 50-60 seater operation.

Sanjeev

Manoj,

Pleae advise me how I can contact you.

Sanjeev

Arvind

Hi,
    I want services of a call center to handle all the inquires coming for our MLM company in delhi.
    I wanted to know what are the charges and formalities we need to do.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.