Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre setup in india for US

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Satya

Hi All, any body can suggest me to start a call center with initial capacity of 50 for telemarketing from India to US. Say initial cost’s involved for office space in a best place’s in Hyderabad or Bangalore.. and for setting the center equipment cost’s involved and telecom charges operations related .. expenses.. and I may need exp people in this area to start also soon.. and basic investment how much do i may need. if any body interested in helping me please send me some information.
    Thanks to all in advance..
    satya

neeraj

Hi Satya,
    we have been into the call center business for quite some time and can help you out in a great way. I would just require your contact infromation to give you a clear picture on what we are and how can we help you.
    Looking froward for a long term association.
    neeraj

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

hundey

hi satya,
    i can sure help you out,finding solutions for your query.i would like to know your requirments in more details.
    hundey

smrao

Hi satya,
    i am from a US based company working here in India for fascilitating call center business in india.yes we can provide you all the informations required by you.
    i would like to have your requirements more in details so that our team can start analyzing your case.
    thanks
    smrao

Shrini

Hi Satya Koppula,

I am From Bangalore, and I am working for a call center in bangalore.
    I am planing to start a call center here.So if interested lets speak regarding this, and as per the investment part I am working on it.And i have people who can help me in this.

Thanks

Satya Koppula

Hi Shrini,

why don’t u provide u’r contact information.. everything what u have information handy with u.. like that i can contact..

Thanks

Satya Koppula

Hi Satya,

we are having a 20 seater contact center in Delhi, would you be interested to have a tie-up with us in Delhi.
    Amit

Sanjeev

Hi Satya,

We are interested in setting a call center at our own facility in Gurgaon and/or Delhi.I would be interested in seeking a collaborator who could primarily provide business from USA.Both the locations we are considering are ideal places for setting up a call center.

I would be happy to explore a tie up where we could have equity participation and take up responsibilities respectively in India and in USA to run this business.

I have over 20 years experience in business related with technology.

adi

Hi Satya,
    I have been in the call center business for more than 3 years.
    I was a team leader as well as a project leader for a wireless client at New Jersy.
    I was responsible for our second voice based support center at NJ along with recruitment.
    I have experience in
    tech/non-tech plus with voice based/web based support. I have experience with almost all the CRM packages with six sigma approach.

Lemme know if I can be any help for you. or I can join with you.

thanks
    -adi

Sanjeev

Hi Amit,

I am in Delhi too.

If you are interested I may be interested in discussing a partnership with you or even acquiring your facility .

Sanjeev

Amit

Sanjeev please contact me maybe we can workout something which is mutually beneficial to both of us.
    Regards
    Amit

Sanjeev

Hi Amit ,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you please describe your infrastructure,how long have you been operating, what clientele have you been working with, what are your investments so far , where are you located in Delhi,what are the kind of communication facilities you have,is your call center scalable and do you have provision for it, what kind of technology are you using, what are the improvements you are looking for and what can partner offer you.

Since this forum does not permit us to send our contact address at this stage we can communicate here and may be I can then send you my address on recieving details on this forum by making a paid entry here.

I am very apprehensive about using my credit card number for the paid entry as there has been a misuse of my credit card on the internet in the past ! On hearing details from you I would arrange a physical remmitance to the site to send you my contact details.

Satya Koppula

Hi Adi,

How can i contact u.. u can contact me through my mail id which is given @ my paid listing in this page..

Thanks
    Satya
    ksatyj@yahoo.com

adi

I hope you received my mail.

Dinesh

Dear Satya,
    Are u aware that you need a Licence issued by DOT to start a CC anywhere in India. Pl let me know if you need more info in this issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.