Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Training institutes

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Navasrahman

Haiiii,
    I would like to know call center training center in Banglore, can any one help me??

Thanks
    Navasrahman

arun

hi guys!

i’m new to the call center environment. i want to go for american accent training. i would be extremely grateful if somebody could be kind enough to offer me some advise on this. i’m looking for best institutes in hyderabad..i’m ready to pay any amount , all i want is a perfect training. if not in hyderabad, plz let me know of any other institutes in other cities. thanks a lot in advance….bye…

Mrs anitha Krupavaram

Hi everyone i am interested to have a career in call centre ,please let me know a good call training centre in secunderabad or hyderabad only and also at a very reasonable price. i want to join immedeatly. and wanted finish by mid april.
    thankyou
    mrs krupavaram

tarun

hi everyone I am new to all this call centre concept, but it interest me so much in this field.i am a graduate in commerce i want to know about call centerS in banglore plz send me brief information i am gud in english skills.

dino meghraj

hi every one
    i am new to this concept, but it interest me. i am looking for good call center training institution in hyderabad which fulfill my dream

Sanjay Kumar Naryal

Hi,

I am in IT industry. Iam now planning for launch a call center in my city.Please follow some reply for my query for the same.
    On the following grounds.
    1.Capital Investment for 15 Nodes.
    2.Source for the projects.
    3.Franchaises if any.

I shall be highly thamkfull to you for this act of kindness.

p.v.krupakar

hi,everyone
    i am intrested in joining in call center training.which instute in hyderabad better training in this area of learning.please help me out.
    with regards
    krupakar

raghunath

hi everyone!!
    i am new to this call centre concept,but my interests me,i am i had interests in doing job in call centre.i wants to be trained by any instute in hyderabad,unless the trainig is available in reasonable cost.
    does any one one of u have any idea about good call centre traning institutes in hyderabad?
    with all the best
    plz help me in getting information ….

Manoj Swarup

I have been training for the last 10 years and could surely help with that training program.

Thank you,

Manoj Swarup

NARANG

Hi Everyone,

I am a soft skill trainer in a leading management institution. I propose to run my own BPO training center. Can u pse guide me on this pse. I am interested in franchisee of same.

Thanks & Regards

Rajeswari.S. Narang

Ahmed Ali

Hi All,
    I am new to call centre concepts, i am looking some tips. Any body can help?

Dr.Sam George

hai guys had fun reading your mails anyway hope the best happens to all of you.

THARAKNATH.S

Dear Friends,

I write the letter for all the boys & girls those are related in call center field.

I franquely write down that my english talking & writing is not better-better.It is possible when i join call center institute so my english is improved and can i do the call center job also. Can you sugest me which one institute is better in banglore for Call Center Training.

Please suggest me Institue Reference & also suggest it is better for my carrer.

Aman – Call center set up

Hi,

I am in IT industry. Iam now planning for launch a call center in my chandigarh.Please follow some reply for my query for the same.
    On the following grounds.
    1.Capital Investment for 10 Nodes.
    2.Source for the projects.
    3.Franchaises if any.

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.